OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electronic Rust Protection for the Gu, worth investing in, or a waste of money?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a GU and has an ERPS installed on the battery side of the engine bay, blinking away happily. This car is nearly 10 year old and 110K, but it looks imaculate, maybe the gizmo really works?
    What kind of current one should expect it to draw?

Thanks

Cris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear by them. Before I got my patrol I had a 2001 pathfinder. The first thing I did was install electronic rust protection. I was living in Brisbane then, always on the beach and glasshouse mountains. One time in the bush I pushed the left side step into the bottom of the door, which took it back to bare metal. I was always a bit lazy with washing after going up the beach. I had the car for 5 years in qld then drove it to wa and sold it another 5 years later. So 10 years of every weekend and holiday going on the beach and being lazy with the hosing. That bare metal on the left side, was still beautiful, rust free bare metal. So it does work. And I only had one battery in that and never had a flat.

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run HF and Amateur radio gear and the interference is the only thing stopping me from re-instating it on my GQ. I believe it works, but for me its a pain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12