Ok so I've now had a couple of weeks for the dust settle.....

I have done about 1000ks in the truck since the conversion, still nothing in the way of 4wding, just running it in by a trip to the Nissan club property and then a gentle run up to Mt Matlock hoping to see some snow on Saturday...

Well although the truck motor is running really well the torque is amazing, it runs out of puff at 2800rpm and surges now and then, i have had this checked out by MTQ and it would appear that my pump is maxed out and on its last legs.
The pump was always a gamble as it was the only thing along with injectors i didnt rebuild / replace, it was always my intention to go bigger on the pump but this was intended to be after my house was built.

As my first real trip is in little over 10 days (off to Mt Skene) I will not have the confidence in the pump i have letting go (esp at altitude) so i have booked in to MTQ for a recon pump to be fitted next week, I am going 11mm boost compensated and hopefully looking for more power and torque at the rear wheels.

Anyway, as promised i will post up a short movie of the truck as soon as i am 100% happy with it, this will probably be some footage of it on my trip from Walhalla to Mt Useful across to Mt Skene in about 2 weeks.

In the meantime here at some last picys of the truck as it is atm..

Nissan club property 4th July 2015
20150703_130846.jpg

Mt Matlock (11th July 2015)
matlock July2015.jpg