Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Broadwater Supreme Forward Fold Delivered

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, more progress / photo's, two batteries in place of one, now 240 Ah.. problem is I had to rip out the existing panel and cut an extension and move the panel back (aft).

FF.Camper 005.JPGFF.Camper 006.JPG
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cut out first picture and moved existing panel with switches aft and Projecta Charger and Inverter remote heads mounted.. complete

FF.Camper 004.JPGFF.Camper 011.JPG
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prototype ally frig slide cut and folded and installed.. now the top clears the box anyway, have to move the frig a little bit out when the top is opened.

FF.Camper 008.JPGFF.Camper 010.JPG

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=HuskyInAuz;574094]
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    not too bad just about maxed out, but wow nearly 4 mtr draw bar no flex using the 100x50x3 rhs I take it

100x50x4mm drawbar... Had the blue slip today, shop was impressed underneath, I wasn't with the paperwork. Need to talk with Mark but we over came and now it has a license plate.
    thats not going anywhere in a hurry, must tow like a dream being so long [drawbar]
    More info on towball weights at 200kg the payload stays the same on a diesel auto,
    At 250kg the payload is reduced by 150kg.
    But we all over pack I think.
    Id hate to weigh some patrols I've seen [Yes Cuppa You lol]
    Last edited by threedogs; 21st January 2015 at 11:17 AM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dual batteries installed and fused, 30A charger, 1000 watt sine wave inverter installed, solar regulator installed and tested, changed cigarette lighter plug to Anderson for fridge..and ... prototyped and installed the new ally front, pictures, when I get unstuck from trying to go to meetup with road tyres.

Front platform needs to be modified, wiring is undersized to frig, that will have to be changed.

Still have to pack and installed 8 tie down hooks for solar panel, gazebo and step ladder.

I have been keeping tabs on weights, will do a tongue weight tomorrow. I see Kamar (sp?) has a rear bumper upgrade to 350kg.. Putting some water/diesel on the back will counter what going up front, I have about 80kgs to play with.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123