Thread: 1st Every Day 4X4 Challenge Comp

Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 2,089 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1st Every Day 4X4 Challenge Comp

I have been asked to be a Marshal at this event and have accepted, should be a great weekend (except for the music LOL)

A new 4wd event starting in February 2015 catering for road registered 4wds with up to 37 inch tires. the event will be held in Kelleberrin 2.5hrs east of Perth. we have a limit of 30 car ( 15 modified and 15 extreme) so register your interest here and we will have some rules and reg in the coming weeks.

For more information, just ask and I will get back ASAP
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woof For This Useful Post:

93patrol (11th January 2015), AB (12th January 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 573 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    I have been asked to be a Marshal at this event and have accepted, should be a great weekend (except for the music LOL)

A new 4wd event starting in February 2015 catering for road registered 4wds with up to 37 inch tires. the event will be held in Kelleberrin 2.5hrs east of Perth. we have a limit of 30 car ( 15 modified and 15 extreme) so register your interest here and we will have some rules and reg in the coming weeks.

For more information, just ask and I will get back ASAP
    Hey Doggy,

How was this event? Would have loved to have gone, either as a spectator or competitor, but at work, as usual! Maybe next year if it becomes an annual event.
    2006 Ser IV GU, 6.5l TD V8 Chev with 4spd Auto, 3in Lift, 35in Kumho's, 12000lb winch, Nissan snorkel, Diff breathers, lightbar + Lightforce HD spots on roofrack. Built to go bush.