Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JPC Tuning videos

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Never had a problem with Gates hoses ever.
    must have some good torque figures I reckon too
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So happy to see on here that JPC has earned a very decent reputation in the performance car and 4wd industry. They may not be the cheapest work shop out there but i can vouch first handedly you always get what you pay for there. I can count the amount of times Mark and his staff have openely helped me out with the odd glitch or two on my vehicle and have never even asked me for a dollar for it. Mark has definitely earned his great reputation in the industry due to his extensive knowledge and helpful character in both performance and 4wd sectors.
    I met Mark originally through a mate of mine and the redt is history. I currently own marks very own GU Patrol wagon that is twin locked auto with 4.6 diff gears.
    We are currently in the process of installing a BF Xr6 turbo engine and we are looking for a comfortable 300rwkw.

Now that i have found this thread i will be sure to post a video of my vehicle on here when it is on there dyno.
    Kind Regards
    Georgie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Daddy For This Useful Post:

Hodge (17th January 2017)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,095 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Daddy View Post
    So happy to see on here that JPC has earned a very decent reputation in the performance car and 4wd industry. They may not be the cheapest work shop out there but i can vouch first handedly you always get what you pay for there. I can count the amount of times Mark and his staff have openely helped me out with the odd glitch or two on my vehicle and have never even asked me for a dollar for it. Mark has definitely earned his great reputation in the industry due to his extensive knowledge and helpful character in both performance and 4wd sectors.
    I met Mark originally through a mate of mine and the redt is history. I currently own marks very own GU Patrol wagon that is twin locked auto with 4.6 diff gears.
    We are currently in the process of installing a BF Xr6 turbo engine and we are looking for a comfortable 300rwkw.

Now that i have found this thread i will be sure to post a video of my vehicle on here when it is on there dyno.
    Kind Regards
    Georgie
    They are good. Get no frills advice and work there every time.. my car is almost part of the furniture in there lol. Most of the day yesterday included ...

Sent from S5
    2005 TD42TI

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reckon i may have probably seen your rig there as i frequently pop past the work shop and say gday during my travels,
    Perhaos we should organise a catch up mate, always up for a good wheeling sesh mate!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234