Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

f/s warn high mount NSW

ITEM: warn m8274 high mount the king of winches

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $1000 firm

CONDITION: good over all condition very little use, info from is from early 90's, has new brake pads fitted, and cleaned out and new oil last christmas, i pulled motor yesterday cleaned armature and flatened out brushes but as you can see from the size of the brushes they are pretty much new, comes, with everything including battery cables to fit a gq, controller, cable, end housing, wire rope i even have the manuals that came with it

REASON FOR SELLING: have sold gq was going to put it in my gu but am going low mount for ease of fitment

EXTRA INFO: when i used it a 8 months ago it wept from the lower seal for a few weeks probably because it hadnt been used for 5+ years, would be a good base to build a bigger winch if you wanted a bigger motor and upgraded solenoid, theres a reason they have made pretty much the exact same winch since 1974 ,

there is one at gumtree at the moment with $1350 with no controller, rope or solenoid

would also swap for a warn xd9000 plus cash

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good luck with your sale mate. Your price is OK. The base price of these has increased over the last few years and crept up to $1000. Still see the odd one for $800 though.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

hz_350 (26th December 2014)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea ill see how it goes i dont really want to sell it but for the amount ill ever use it its not worth me cutting up my gu to fit it, would also do part trade for 2inch lift

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sorry mate i thought you sold the car but now realise you still have a Nissan. Really need you to head over to the Introduction section and post an intro please bud. I approved this add thinking you no longer had a Nissan and saw no point. If you still own a Nissan Patrol then there is Plenty here for you beyond the For Sale section.

Say G'day mate, plenty of good folks here. Surely to be a few in your area.

Cheers MR
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (27th December 2014), growler2058 (27th December 2014), Stropp (27th December 2014)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOLD Please delete

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hz_350 For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (6th January 2015)