Thread: Hostages held at Syndey Lindt Cafe

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea it was no more than 20 mins after the shots started, a Guy with a white shirt was run out but not on a stretcher just carried by his limbs like a rag doll. I'm only assuming it was the shooter as I would like to think they would treat non aggressive civilians better than that dead or alive.

I can't seem to find the footage online though.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shoulda put a bullet in him when it first started!

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

jay see (17th December 2014), Stropp (17th December 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep100%, specially after they found out who he was and capable of.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They did not know how many there actually were and if there were really bombs in place so this would not be an option and why none of you lot have the job to make these decisions.... (yes humor )

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

bishbashbosh (17th December 2014), Drewboyaus (17th December 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should bury him face down, unmarked grave, undisclosed location, to send a message to any other extremists looking for their heaven.

They won't of course.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agronaught For This Useful Post:

Family4x4 (17th December 2014), fracster (17th December 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by megatexture View Post
    Yea it was no more than 20 mins after the shots started, a Guy with a white shirt was run out but not on a stretcher just carried by his limbs like a rag doll. I'm only assuming it was the shooter as I would like to think they would treat non aggressive civilians better than that dead or alive.

I can't seem to find the footage online though.
    They were saying yesterday that the shooter was still in the building while the crime scene investigators did their thing
    1999 GU DUAL FUEL 4.5 - 2" OME - 33's KM2s - SNORKEL - CUSTOM DINTS.... Goes by the name Candy (the car not me )

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,653 Times in 591 Posts
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lhurley View Post
    They were saying yesterday that the shooter was still in the building while the crime scene investigators did their thing
    That is normal - especially for a coronial investigation and with the number of shots fired that would all have to be accounted for.
    Between Patrols ATM. Had a beaut GU with 6.5 Chev TD. Next is a GU ute with a 4.5 litre Cummins conversion and a camper on the back.

us poms are crap at cricket fracster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 387 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a war I can see no end to. Alas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-30507836
    It is now official, we are not quite so sh@t at cricket as we were! Rugby Union is a different matter.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewboyaus View Post
    I don't understand the point you are trying to make in your previous post. To me, it seemed almost as extreme as the very extremists you appear to be being critical of.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    I am just pissed off with the whole thing Drew...we have soldiers fighting overseas to keep this s^*t from coming our way and they need to feel that we will and more importantly can , protect their tribes back here..but all you see is what seems to be incompetent actions from our supposedly well trained crack response team...people running out of the place from side doors and they are all talking with guns facing the ground...pushing each other out of the way , with what seems confusion with how to use the shield...the whole world was watching , Israel , the French , and America would have been laughing their heads off....even the wrong ones would have been analizing it….yes we may not have known just what was going on as spectators but it just looked so un-professional...the media turning it into Peyton Place...all this while people having to serve the public on probably the most bare minimum basic wage ..(which could be any of our youngins).having a gun put to them under the threat of death and also the other poor people...the owner of the place picked his moment and had a go...good on him , he had nothing to lose , as I said ,this guy was not going home...the authorities knew who he was , they knew his capabilities, they knew his history and they think it might “scare” the hostages if they knew !.people had contact with the media , families by mobile..(which does show this guy’s amateurism)..so I would want to know..we are thinking this gunman is an arsehole but his type are going to see him as different and he will be used as incentive by all the wrong people here and over there..so as I said ,get ready…we are a soft country at home , we let anyone in , we let anyone stay , we have harsher penalties for traffic offences than heavy hits..This is new to us here and if you think they will think , well we have done it there now lets move on then you are in la la land….I didn’t mention I.S. before ?..but just what do we know about his affiliations ?..he has the same thought patterns , he violated the families of our deceased soldiers,he wanted to act under the banner of I.S. by requesting one…the whole of Australia believes he was a peace of s*&t so I am not telling you anything you don’t know , but don’t kid yourself and be complacent that he is a one of nutter !...Am I an extremist ?..yes probably now..am I a racist ?..yes probably now selectively…bad luck for the good ones !....so be it
    the one thing wrong with middle age ...is knowing you will grow out of it !

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agronaught View Post
    They should bury him face down, unmarked grave, undisclosed location, to send a message to any other extremists looking for their heaven.

They won't of course.
    Good point where would they bury him , no family what just cremate him and thats that
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast