Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aldi 10" pad

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypatrol View Post
    Honestly mate, i would spend 200 or so for an older but known brand tablet. Like has been said, the cheaper chinese clones have play store and other problems. Buy an old samsung or asus. The asus TC100 is 199 at officeworks atm, the tab is around 250. Yes it is twice as much as the cheapo but it last longer and will be more userfriendly. I love gadgets and played around with a lot of chinese stuff, sometimes it is great value for money but expect to spend many hours to keep it running well
    Yeah i agree, what's the old saying that you get what you pay for, i know I'd rather have longevity and quality over a quick 5 minute thrill that I have to throw away. So good luck with your final decision.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypatrol View Post
    Check also if you have automatic restore on in the settings. That way if your tablet get lost or broken and have to be replaced, the apps will download automatically to your new tablet.
    As all of my apps are saved to my memory card transferring stuff is not a problem unless I loose the device , I've also got all the apps and important data saved on my phone as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123