Thread: Cross Country Disappointment

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 6,441 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You think they would atleast try to clean the marks off the cooler and pull the dint out. For the money you pay you would expect better I think.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wa 489 View Post
    that's crap,hope you've told them that your a member here,tell them how many members are here and we're all looking at this thread..i won't bother getting one of their intercoolers from what this thread has brought to my attention
    100% crossed off my list just crap to treat us this way.
    07 crd,,bridgestone 697lt, 2.75 buedesert ex, SOLD theres a lot of my blood, sweat and money in that troll.

92 gq ti tb42efi my brothers gq extractors dual batteries brake controller uhf alloy bullbar SOLD with a heavy heart but gone to a nice young fella

13 y62 the beast that burbles

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORTSANG86 View Post
    hey guys
    ok so after a week worth of arguments and nasty emails, apparent couriers who dont turn up so on and so on
    i finally convinced them to send me out another intercooler , only to receive another damaged one, now this one has the same burn damage as the last one but they have mounted the fan over the top so it hides most of it, also it came with a dent on the inlet pipe... sick of this Bullsh#t service and poor poor customer service, now they are going to have to send another courier out to pick the whole kit up and give me a full refund because i dont want their product anymore aint worth the heart acheAttachment 52517Attachment 52518Attachment 52519Attachment 52520Attachment 52521
    unlucky mate..........
    maybe get them to send your money back BEFORE you send their crap product back??

they wont do that, I know

but yeah, let them know of this thread - for them to read at their leisure, to see the reputation they have gained

hope you get your coin back
    Tidy Whitey - 99 GU TD42Ti - Diesel Gas, (GUIV Turbo & Intercooler 8Lb boost), 33" Micky T's Baja MTZ's, Dual Batt's, Cargo Barrier, rear draws, HID Super Oscars, winch, Grinch & witch attached and more goodies to come

Thanks
    Thanked 12,422 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bloody hell... I can't stand blokes that make a great product but cannot back it up with customer service!
    I've been through a similar ordeal with the bloke who made my bar work. Fantastic product but the customer service was appauling! Can not recommend him to anyone now.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Bloody hell... I can't stand blokes that make a great product but cannot back it up with customer service!
    I've been through a similar ordeal with the bloke who made my bar work. Fantastic product but the customer service was appauling! Can not recommend him to anyone now.
    did you really have lots of trouble with raslar? did you end up sorting out those mudflaps?
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt recommend CC under any circumstances ,overpriced ,,no customer driven desire to satisfy no matter what,
    and very poor communications. $1800 for an IC PFhtt
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so cci have told me any exhaust place can get that dent out of the inlet pipe as it aint that bad and they will cover the cost ,not to sure if im keen on getting it fixedOr they said they will be happy to get the latest one picked up and send another cooler or get the whole lot collected by a courier and give a full refund
    Last edited by SHORTSANG86; 9th December 2014 at 06:34 PM. Reason: missed some info

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Get the refund and use the money for water methanol injection .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nissannewby For This Useful Post:

Stropp (9th December 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORTSANG86 View Post
    Ok so cci have told me any exhaust place can get that dent out of the inlet pipe as it aint that bad and they will cover the cost ,not to sure if im keen on getting it fixedOr they said they will be happy to get the latest one picked up and send another cooler or get the whole lot collected by a courier and give a full refund
    how much do you $$ value your being "pissed around" and "stress Levels" because they couldn't deliver the product you ordered and paid for
    or try for 3rd time lucky.........................

Quote Originally Posted by nissannewby View Post
    Get the refund and use the money for water methanol injection .
    or maybe try one of the other many Intercooler places......
    Tidy Whitey - 99 GU TD42Ti - Diesel Gas, (GUIV Turbo & Intercooler 8Lb boost), 33" Micky T's Baja MTZ's, Dual Batt's, Cargo Barrier, rear draws, HID Super Oscars, winch, Grinch & witch attached and more goodies to come

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah big col fully understand ive dealt with these people every smoko and every lunch for the last week, as well as being stuck on barrow island trying to sort this out , and then get sent another pos , but then it worrys me whether they will play silly buggers with my money because I know how hard it was just to get another cooler sent out to me ... I think I will be returning just on the principle and go buy a hdp and some rock sliders with the same amount of coin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast