User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross Country Disappointment

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good job Shortstang, I hope the boss lives up to his word.
    Tidy Whitey - 99 GU TD42Ti - Diesel Gas, (GUIV Turbo & Intercooler 8Lb boost), 33" Micky T's Baja MTZ's, Dual Batt's, Cargo Barrier, rear draws, HID Super Oscars, winch, Grinch & witch attached and more goodies to come

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,422 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have they given you their freight account details?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (29th November 2014), rusty_nail (29th November 2014)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Has CC head office seen this photos mate? It is illogical for them to argue there is nothing wrong with that! Seriously! It's a No Brainer!
    Haha, head office that's just hillarious , have you been to/seen that joint? Its like any other typical small business, tin shed with some glass shop front and rather sad looking and too cramped show room look alike. More like local car mechanic joint stuck in last century. Actually that's what they're, 4WD service and repair joint with the intercoolers manufacturing thrown in as a side venture. Hence the lead times of 6+ weeks.

Damage looks like transit stuff up so OP should be sending it back and getting another one this time better packaged.

Regards

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't judge a book by its cover,

to get to superior engineering you drive out to the middle of butt fark past a few cows and to a tin shed with a small site office attached, in the small site office is a show room and 3 desk with sales staff at them.
    Yet they have so many top shelf products .

It's only the last few months they opened up a dedicated show room

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megatexture For This Useful Post:

GUtsy ute (29th November 2014), Rumcajs (29th November 2014), Winnie (29th November 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by megatexture View Post
    You can't judge a book by its cover,

to get to superior engineering you drive out to the middle of butt fark past a few cows and to a tin shed with a small site office attached, in the small site office is a show room and 3 desk with sales staff at them.
    Yet they have so many top shelf products .

It's only the last few months they opened up a dedicated show room
    Be surprised how many well regarded businesses are run from what could be considered as back yard operations. Around here we have Croker Oars (big now but on farm land), RodBods, SuperSopper, Organic Seeds, Maquetry Matters, they are some I know of. The first 3 have international reputations beyond their humble locations.
    Cheers
    Macca

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORTSANG86 View Post
    Ill keep everyone updated on how I go I have now spoken to grant the director and owner ,I guess its the weekend now so ill have to wait till monday when there open,He did say if I send the cooler back as soon as I give him the tracking number he will send me a "PERFECT ONE" from his end... see if they can keep there end of the bargain much appreciated for all the comments and advice peoples
    Good result, I would expect Nothing less. Surprised it got to here!! I assume he provided you a con note and it paying the return shipping?
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (29th November 2014)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I had written about earlier I had initial issues with CC. I did speak with Grant in the end and he went the extra yards to get the solution solved. It's about 12 months ago now and I'm sorry to hear he's still having front office issues which only drags Grant and CC down. I'm very happy with my product and performance for what it's designed for.
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good to see a positive outcome.
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm feeling a bit nervous now after reading this, as I've only recently put a deposit on a 4.2 ultimate intercooler😰

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That does not look normal. When they fitted mine it was perfect and the others I saw in the workshop also looked the same (shiny and nice looking). I don't know about the tarnished bit and if it was damaged in transit or just bad finish from PWR. If it's got holes in it, I can't believe they would send it out on purpose.

MudRunnerTD, CC is quite a small operation, no head office (to the best of my knowledge). Its a 4WD service centre that does upgrades etc. When I bought mine last year they only had 3 welders working in the same shop (just off to the side) which also explains the long delays as they are not a mass producer. Everything is fabricated by hand which also should mean the quality control should be higher.

Hope this can be sorted out to everyone's satisfaction.
    Last edited by Rock Trol; 29th November 2014 at 09:16 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast