Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jakem Farm

Went out with Chubba today along with his brother, and Geezer my mate with the 100s that came to the Loveday meetup, and a tag along fella in a lowlux. Closest ive come to rolling a car, and if it had it would of rolled at least 4 times. Needless to say my sphinctometer hit about 100/10 and is still clenched so tight that if there was a lump of coal stuffed up it, it would turn into a diamond in about 30mins . I did redeem myself and recovered a lowlux. Both Trolls got through everything and both toymotas didn't .
    This I needed after my near missDoesnt look steep but Chubba says its about on par with the Brewery track up in the high countryProbably a good thing the lil one didn't come along todayCruiser dude getting stuck............again
    The GU is capable. Not close to Agatha though. I need swaybar disconnects, I had way to much wheel off the ground moments, one which nearly saw it end badly. A loKKa will have to happen as well. Must say the LSD worked absolutely wickedly much better than Aggies tired 500,000k + a bit of left foot brake and wow she bit in and launched. BoB you'd ave been proud of me mate, there was some black sticky mud and I kept out of it hahahahahhaha I really really wanted to but without a locker I wasn't sure, and im hoping to put the breather extensions on this arvo. Im tired mentally from having to drive and plan, where Aggie was just point and shoot and off shed go. Cant wait to get away again
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by growler2058; 9th November 2014 at 05:30 PM.

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

AB (9th November 2014), Alitis007 (9th November 2014), Avo (9th November 2014), Bob (9th November 2014), Chubba (9th November 2014), Clunk (9th November 2014), GaryXCY (10th November 2014), katwoman (9th November 2014), mudnut (9th November 2014), my third 256 (10th November 2014), rusty_nail (10th November 2014), TPC (9th November 2014), Woof (14th February 2015)