Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: rear draws from 4wd action

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rear draws from 4wd action

So guys i am thinking of buying a new set of draws from these guys..
    they look all right on the pc but i wonder what they will be like in the flesh ah steel.. lol
    titan draws with built in fridge slide and side wings to suit my Patrol..
    here is the link
    http://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/spec...gs-awning.html

comes with an awning too.. but already got one of them..

so ,, any thoughts??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ps..i posted the land cruiser ones by accident,, shame on me,,,LMAO

http://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/spec...gs-awning.html

thats the correct one

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some on order and I am expecting delivery tomorrow or Friday, if TOLL can be trusted.. :-) I will let you know how they go..
    2009 GU6 ST-L TB48DE - BUSHMAN FRIDGE, Tigerz-11 Awning, TITAN DRAWERS, TJM Bullbar, Warn Winch (trying to work out what version, and then find a manual)... Not much else YET ! ! ! But a near endless list of wants.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    they look remarkably similar to these ones http://shoreline4x4.com.au/draw-syst...91807acb6895f0

I've seen these set up in in the shoreline shop in Perth, quality wise, they don't seem to bad

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheers for that guys..
    well i bit the bullet and bought a set,
    now i did this over the phone as i asked about the wings for a 2008 gu as they didnt have these advertised ..
    the lady i spoke to ( Kylie ) was very help full and service was really good.. to my surprise.
    so i will see how long they will take to get to perth..
    Oh she also said that freight on these was about $300 but the special was freight included ( sweet ).
    now i didnt get the awning as i already have one so at $1195 delivered i thought was pretty good deal..
    now before any one says " why didnt you just make them myself" well normally i would do this BUT i live out of a storage shed as i work a 4 and 1 roster and cant be bother renting a house
    that i will never be at,, so my week off i either go camping or i go to Bali...lol... living the dream..hahhaa

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malgreen For This Useful Post:

Clunk (30th October 2014), Stropp (30th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,713 Times in 2,489 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have the very first shoreline ones and i was the guinea pig and mine ar good so far, done the simpson loaded up and no dramas.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

Avo (31st October 2014), Clunk (30th October 2014), Malgreen (30th October 2014), timbar (31st October 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well when i get them i might do a photo gallery of the install..
    just in-case some one else gets them..

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malgreen For This Useful Post:

Avo (31st October 2014), MudRunnerTD (6th November 2014), threedogs (31st October 2014)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Everyone.. Well I received my TITAN DRAWERS.. After a slightly painful TRANSPORT / FREIGHT issue which I wont go into except to say that it had nothing to do with 4WD Supacentre. All boxes arrived at my residence..

2 Boxes to do with the Drawers, and one other that I purchased at the same time.

1 box contains the SIDE POD/WING pieces and the mounting bolts that are specific to the vehicle. This was a small box of about 2kg..
    The other box is a big one.. It contains everything else. The full DRAWERS, FRAME and Fridge Slide.. all 90% assembled.. It weighs 80+kg..

The quality of the product is absolutely awesome. I am completely wrapped. No complaints at all.. Although I may trim a little bit off of one of the side wings to make it fit easier. It is very VERY tight at the moment. Maybe settling will help but we will see..

Were there any problems in the installation.. Nope.. was all straight forward. Just a bit fiddly getting such a large component to line up so that it is central and lines up with the mounting holes.. Instructions are pretty limited and straight forward though.. Anyone with a little sense and knowledge will be able to fit them in about 1 1/2 hours but it is a 2 person job.. And a good Re-chargable Drill/ Driver will make fitting all the HEX Screws so much easier..

I am going to let it settle for a week or so and then check that all bolts and screws are still tight..

I have a couple of pictures that I will post shortly..

Overall I am very happy..

Cheers.
    2009 GU6 ST-L TB48DE - BUSHMAN FRIDGE, Tigerz-11 Awning, TITAN DRAWERS, TJM Bullbar, Warn Winch (trying to work out what version, and then find a manual)... Not much else YET ! ! ! But a near endless list of wants.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghagan For This Useful Post:

Avo (4th November 2014), Clunk (4th November 2014), ForgeCreekFerals4x4 (17th December 2015), MEGOMONSTER (4th November 2014), MudRunnerTD (6th November 2014), threedogs (6th November 2014)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Removing the seat mounts etc.

Aligning unit

Bolting it down

Inside construction

this finished installation..
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghagan For This Useful Post:

AB (6th November 2014), bindi (6th November 2014), blocko05 (3rd December 2015), Clunk (4th November 2014), ForgeCreekFerals4x4 (17th December 2015), Malgreen (15th March 2015), MudRunnerTD (6th November 2014), SonOf (5th November 2014), threedogs (6th November 2014), Warwick89 (17th December 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks great, I'm gonna get some, and good on 4wdSupaCentre for helping out with that 80 series charity job the other month. Worth my business just for doing that!
    2012 GU8 ST CRD Platinum Silver with Tints, Factory Bar, IPFs, Snorkel, UHF, Maxtrax, Rated Recovery points front/rear, In dash Nav, Scangauge2, Ally Roof Rack, OME 2" Lift

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast