Thread: New tyres

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin Bound View Post
    has anyone had much to do Mickey T's? Got one mate swears by em on his patrol but he is the only one I know who has had much to do with em?
    Got Mickey T's MTZ on me troll and wifeys prado cant fault em at the moment. ie so far theyre quiet on both vehicles a bloke at works got em on a new navara and now they done a few k's says theyre noisy being precious maybe? In the mud excellant and have noticed on the prado better on wet blacktop than the H/T that came with it

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good Growlers, cheers mate. Might have to start saving some more gold coins lol. Gonna need some new tyres not long after arriving in the NT I reckon.
    I know I know...its not a Patrol...but I dont have any pics of me Patrol yet...just showing the Disco in the meantime lol

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin Bound View Post
    Sounds good Growlers, cheers mate. Might have to start saving some more gold coins lol. Gonna need some new tyres not long after arriving in the NT I reckon.
    With any tyre your spending good coin on its important to rotate em every 5000k's to 10000max I do mine every 5000k's

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah getting an alignment tomorrow (hopefully...depending on the sparky today again lol) so they can rotate em then. Lazy huh! For some reason the older tyres are on the front??? But maybe that will be better given the load it is pulling all the way from Perth to Darwin haha
    I know I know...its not a Patrol...but I dont have any pics of me Patrol yet...just showing the Disco in the meantime lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12