OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan Patrol GQ Workshop Manual.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,611 Times in 3,108 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alex the great View Post
    hi patrol users,,just finished removeing the lpg tank from my patrol and want to know do I need a rear fuel tank with an electric fuel tank pump ,or is the pump located elsewhere,thanks alex
    Jump over the intros mate. Just something we ask of new members.

And introduce 24 other people and the manuals yours
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

Woof (9th April 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I've said this before, but I got a new laptop and yet again I'm denied downloading this because of an apparent lack of posts. Not wanting to post 25 replys of average ol rubbish, and being unable to extract these manuals off my phone(may or may not have been pegged at a tree) is there any way to make it so this doesnt happen again? Ive been on this forum for a fair while and it seems every now and again I'm denied, usually when I'm up to the elbows in grease and dirt and running about four thousand swears a minute because the phone wont zoom in on a page of this very manual because of said greasy hands or ya wash ya hands then their damp and it wont work so then ya peg it at the aformentioned tree and go inside to use ya trusty new laptop. Which I cant download it on because im an apparent newby all over again. And luckily the laptop is too expensive to peg at a tree and the internet is too hard to physically throw anywhere.

Help?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvinator View Post
    I think I've said this before, but I got a new laptop and yet again I'm denied downloading this because of an apparent lack of posts. Not wanting to post 25 replys of average ol rubbish, and being unable to extract these manuals off my phone(may or may not have been pegged at a tree) is there any way to make it so this doesnt happen again? Ive been on this forum for a fair while and it seems every now and again I'm denied, usually when I'm up to the elbows in grease and dirt and running about four thousand swears a minute because the phone wont zoom in on a page of this very manual because of said greasy hands or ya wash ya hands then their damp and it wont work so then ya peg it at the aformentioned tree and go inside to use ya trusty new laptop. Which I cant download it on because im an apparent newby all over again. And luckily the laptop is too expensive to peg at a tree and the internet is too hard to physically throw anywhere.

Help?
    I'll get Andy on to it, just looked at your account and you never verified your email addy when you first joined

Cheers

Toddie
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Kelvinator (20th August 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 2,089 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just checked as well mate, over to you AB
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah thats frustrating. I did read the post about that and I've currently been trying to find somewhere to change or verify my email address. I don't know what it is about forums that I find hard to navigate but, yep, I do.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvinator View Post

Help?

I just changed you over mate, as above you didnt confirm your email on sign up which throws you in a category that messes up the 25 post rule...All good mate, you should be good to go now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Kelvinator (20th August 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank GOD! or AB! whoever comes first. Cheers man
    Flip er on er wheels, she'll run!
    4.2 Diesel GQ 4" King'n'ProComp Lift, 33's, Gu steer box conversion, custom drawers and a heavy right foot. Turbo kit, quarter chop and a heap of barwork coming very soon!
    A BIG thanks to Johnny at Repco Northside Rocky for always sourcing me the gear and parts I need ASAP You've saved me many times.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelvinator For This Useful Post:

AB (20th August 2014), growler2058 (20th August 2014)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This manual would be greate!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0rt3nlund View Post
    This manual would be greate!
    35 bucks on ebay
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ben-e-boy For This Useful Post:

93patrol (31st October 2014), Avo (2nd November 2014), growler2058 (1st November 2014), Woof (1st November 2014)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the manual, AB

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast