OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan Patrol Full Factory Original GQ Service Manual.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,951 Times in 6,827 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hy AB that is absolute gold mate a BIG CHEERS

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,001 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread cleaned up.

Tony

4. The Following User Says Thank You to YNOT For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (1st April 2011)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YNOT View Post
    I wouldn't try doing that, you'll get banned before you get to 25!

Tony
    Yeah was only kidding. Will find what I need after a bit of a search on here I'd imagine.

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,001 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Yeah was only kidding. Will find what I need after a bit of a search on here I'd imagine.
    Good to hear. Just join in a few conversations, ask a few questions, you'll be up to 25 before you know it.

Tony

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks fella's, the original would be worth its weight in gold by now!

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its great the manual is here, but I can't really fathom hiding it behind a 25 post restriction. if its purely a bandwidth problem i'll happily host it for you on one of my colo's, got plenty of resources spare...

I say that because I doubt I'll have the time to make 25 genuine posts, at least before the weekend when I'd like to be dealing with my GQ's exceptionally poor fuel economy, which is a bit of a shame. That said I'll no doubt lurk around this forum, if it has a reasonable tech section I can add to and a good WA section to keep me amused. I don't want to go on a posting spree to get the manual, even if its as rare as hens teeth on the internets.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,716 Times in 8,560 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melts View Post
    its great the manual is here, but I can't really fathom hiding it behind a 25 post restriction. if its purely a bandwidth problem i'll happily host it for you on one of my colo's, got plenty of resources spare...

I say that because I doubt I'll have the time to make 25 genuine posts, at least before the weekend when I'd like to be dealing with my GQ's exceptionally poor fuel economy, which is a bit of a shame. That said I'll no doubt lurk around this forum, if it has a reasonable tech section I can add to and a good WA section to keep me amused. I don't want to go on a posting spree to get the manual, even if its as rare as hens teeth on the internets.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it mate. It's due to the bandwidth cost on my side and to spark up conversations when this forum first started.

We are a friendly community mate, just introduce yourself, welcome some new members in, join in some general chats and you'll have 25 in no time at all.

I don't mind if you even welcome 25 members nicely and then your away mate!

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha I'll try, to be honest I help manage a forum set up around Nissans from the other end of the spectrum, and have a similar posts policy, but we lock out the for sale section, to prevent people from joining up to sell goods without getting to know them, the system isn't great but it helps.. Just every now and again you see 10 different threads hit by the one new user who's trying to get his count up to do something and well it just doesn't look good. So knowing that I don't want to hit 25 threads saying something meaningless for a post count

but in saying that I'm first poster in the WA parks/tracks sub-forum, yay for me

Thanks
    Thanked 20,716 Times in 8,560 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melts View Post
    haha I'll try, to be honest I help manage a forum set up around Nissans from the other end of the spectrum, and have a similar posts policy, but we lock out the for sale section, to prevent people from joining up to sell goods without getting to know them, the system isn't great but it helps.. Just every now and again you see 10 different threads hit by the one new user who's trying to get his count up to do something and well it just doesn't look good. So knowing that I don't want to hit 25 threads saying something meaningless for a post count

but in saying that I'm first poster in the WA parks/tracks sub-forum, yay for me
    Your doing fine mate, all good...Yeah you get those people from time to time who just wang up cr@p....As mentioned, just welcome some people genuinly join in some light hearted general chats, get the manual and hope to see you back on here afterwards and join in where you feel like it mate.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah its just one of those things, time constraints and all, and then once in a while you get a night with the missus out so you can sit down and read a forum :P

shame i didn't have the manual before the weekend, but now i'll digest it all before i try retune the carby by ear and nose, and try and report back the results in my thread whining about the damn carby :P

Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast