Thread: [VIC] TB42/TB45 turbo kit - EOI

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up [VIC] TB42/TB45 turbo kit - EOI

ITEM: Turbo kit to suit TB45E/TB42E engines. Many parts would suit TB48DE also.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: Expressions of interest (it's all coming off in the next month) - $5000 for the lot.

CONDITION: Only done ~6000 km. Most parts were bought new. Turbo has done about 80,000 km but in good condition.

REASON FOR SELLING: After two years I've decided that I'm ready for a new project - most likely in the form of a tough turbo diesel w/automatic transmission.

EXTRA INFO: At this stage, I will not split this kit. Pending any changes in parts I want to keep, the kit will comprise the following:

Mechanicals
    - Garrett GT3582R ball bearing turbo ex BA XR6 turbo (approx. 80,000km on it), spins freely and in good condition. 0.5 A/R comp housing, 1.06 A/R internal gate exhaust housing.
    - Turbosmart IWG-75 internal wastegate with a few different springs (7, 10, 12 psi)
    - Log type custom low mount exhaust manifold.
    - Oil feed fitting for block, -4AN braided teflon/stainless oil feed line inc. Earl's filter and restrictor.
    - 10AN SS braided line turbo oil drain and fitting on turbo, but you will need to get a -10AN male fitting for the sump.
    - Coolant hoses for turbo: tee fitting for heater hose and banjo fittings to turbo
    - Complete custom 3" exhaust to suit a wagon: dump pipe with pyro/oxygen sensor bungs, high flow cat/centre section and straight through muffler/tail section

Intercooler and piping
    - FrozenBoost 300HP W2A core, fittings/hose to suit TB45E idle air valve and ECU intake air temp sensor, 10" x 12" radiator, 3/4" hoses, remote filler cap, Bosch cobra pump, switch and relay, wires
    - 2.5" piping from turbo outlet to intercooler inc. BOV fitting
    - 2.75" > 2.5" silicone reducer throttle body to intercooler
    - 4" custom stainless intake pipe to turbo, 4" > 3" silicone elbow, bungs for BOV and catch can plumb back to turbo suction
    - Turbosmart Kompact plumb-back BOV and hose
    - Check valves for carbon canister lines

Fuel system
    - Turbosmart FPR-800 adjustable fuel pressure regulator
    - DeatschWerks DW300 in-tank pump
    - DeatschWerks 740cc injectors (01J-00-0740-6)
    - All E85 compatible

Electronics
    - Megasquirt 3 ECU w/ MS3X module (sequential injection/COP ignition control), knock module, on-board MapDaddy 4 bar MAP sensor and BARO sensor, flex-fuel sensor (E85 blending and tuning), generic labelled wiring harness (you can hard wire in parallel as I did with an auto, or replace factory ECU altogether if manual).
    - Three gauge pod for drivers pillar w/ Autometer Sport Comp II LED gauges (Mechanical boost/vac and pyro with probe) and 14point7 digital wideband oxygen sensor guage (w/ Bosch LSU4.2 sensor)

I'll also throw in whatever little bits and pieces I have spare like excess braided lines, silicone joiners, piping etc.

PICTURES: Will post engine bay pic shortly. Individual part photos to come once I remove the bits from vehicle. ETA on full removal of these bits is by the end of August.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement