User Tag List

Thread: DIY CV and Swivel Hub Rebuild Thread

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if its been covered yet but how much grease should I be buying to do the full job? Will be doing it in a couple of weekends
    1989 Ford Maverick: TB42s Carby, Snorkel, 3" king spring suspension lift, 2" body lift, aftermarket extractors, 33x12.5 mickey t MTZ's, 2.5: Sports Exhaust

Thanks
    Thanked 13,545 Times in 6,615 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post
    Not sure if its been covered yet but how much grease should I be buying to do the full job? Will be doing it in a couple of weekends
    Not a lot really. A tub of LMM grease and a tub of Bearing grease. You will have enough to do the job 5 times.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.