Thread: Well... That was just the icing on the cake

Driving the Beerbulance around the Tweed Coast
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... That was just the icing on the cake

What an amazing weekend out at Nightcap 4x4 Nature park. a few hiccups along the way. a HJ75 spat an axle, a couple of hilux's exploded CV's, a few hubs destroyed on a few other cars... and the icing on the cake, i managed to get a puncture...

10527520_10152593757360972_4111475898154498249_n.jpg 10478222_10152593757560972_8875071123249739920_n.jpg

I was in a very fairly tight valley, must have reveresed into a fallen log which turned it around a bit, and as I drove off the pipe dug in and the rest is history...
    Last edited by Biscuits; 13th July 2014 at 03:55 PM.
    33's, 2' lift, Snorkel, Warn XD95000 Winch (Just exploded... July 2014), UHF, 6 Point Cage, and no clue on how to use any of it... I drove over a gutter once!!! and it wasn't the rounded variety either!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Biscuits For This Useful Post:

AB (13th July 2014), Family4x4 (13th July 2014), NissanGQ4.2 (13th July 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody hell you did a good job there.
    Lots of carnage by the sounds of it.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is night cap worth a visit or too new still
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
    Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
    'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
    Such is the rule of honour.

Driving the Beerbulance around the Tweed Coast
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    90% of the tracks are still 2wd capable, But the playground out the back has grown into an interesting area, The superbowl (opposite hill and down the other side to the managers house) has turned into a challenging little area if there is a bit of moisture. But the area under the main camp ground which has been named "Carnage canyon" is turning into a bit of an attraction. Some easy, some super difficult and most of the damage as written above happened there. There is even a short creek crawl in there if you are not a fan of straight panels.

I reckon Nightcap is definitely worth the visit, although it is still in its infancy, and the owner and manager are in agreement that they are not trying to emulate the bigger parks, but are very open to suggestions on maturing the tracks or making new ones.
    33's, 2' lift, Snorkel, Warn XD95000 Winch (Just exploded... July 2014), UHF, 6 Point Cage, and no clue on how to use any of it... I drove over a gutter once!!! and it wasn't the rounded variety either!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 Times in 6,598 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Plug it mate
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Plug it mate
    Bwahahahaha
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.