Thread: Wranglers

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Wranglers

just thought i'd have a bit of a bitch. these are by far the worst tyre i have ever had. i bought these secondhand off a mate (they were on a hilux he bought). $800 on black sunnys. bargin me thinks. 80% 33 muddies. two had plugs in them then.
    as of the weekend all 4 have 2 plugs in each. little rocks seem to get stuck in the tread a work there way though. the latest (on the weekend), i put 5 plugs in. held alright until i got back on the black stuff were it ripped them all out and tire went flat real quick. luck was on my side though as the local block in mansfield fixed it a 6pm on a friday arvo! (RPM mobile tyre service - 0407331473 - top bloke)
    has anyone else had this happen?
    i run 45psi on road a 30psi off. 33-12.5 r15's.
    i think i'll just use these as road / summer tyres and buy myself a set of claws or trepadors for the hound season this winter.
    jake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a set of 35x12.5 never really had any problems with punctures tho! Used to run around 11-15 psi off road 35 on road! Maybe your pressures were to high! They were a terrible tyre for clogging up with mud tho had keep them spinning hard threw the mud! Now have a set of trepadors bias ply 37x12.5 & they are insane on any terrain! Pretty sketch on the bitumen tho

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jake, Which Wranglers did you have trouble with? I didn't see your thread before because I searched for duratrac only..