Thread: What to get?

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 285s only just scrub on the body in the rear arch on full flex, I think my offset is -22.. I think

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 Times in 6,448 Posts
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Neg 13's for me.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im getting a neg 25 rim to help with scrubbing nissan rims are 0 offset
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
    Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
    'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
    Such is the rule of honour.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Where are the scrubbing? May need to look at getting a different offset rim
    Top and side of the rear wheel arch. At the front it scrubs a touch on the side of the wheel arch and a little on the top.

I have no idea what offset the rims are. -13 or -22 or something around there
    1999 GU DUAL FUEL 4.5 - 2" OME - 33's KM2s - SNORKEL - CUSTOM DINTS.... Goes by the name Candy (the car not me )

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LachDiggityDog View Post
    Capalaba mate I dealt with a bloke named Warren didn't know him just called them for a quote same thing $80 or so dearer then Cornell's so I mentioned his price and they said they can match it and I think they ended up coming in at $340 each. I would assume any of their stores would do the same and if your thinking of getting 3 or 4 sets you may even get them cheaper again.
    So far mate Jax are not cheaper mate. I have given him the prices from Cornell's and waiting on a call back if he can get them down a little more then it will be worth my while to get them through them but it won't really work out to be a better deal. It will work out to be very close to the same.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nissannewby View Post
    So far mate Jax are not cheaper mate. I have given him the prices from Cornell's and waiting on a call back if he can get them down a little more then it will be worth my while to get them through them but it won't really work out to be a better deal. It will work out to be very close to the same.
    When i called Jax at capalaba before i got mine, the bloke told me his price, i told him what i could get them for, and he went off. Making all kinds of claims about Don Cornells. He was saying they are fake, and dont have the same ply or load rating. I called Don Cornells and told him what the bloke at jax said, and he set it all straight for me. They arent fake, they are exactly the same, he also said that jax probably buys them from Cornells for the same price i could get them, thats why the bloke at jax was so pissed. I bought mine from cornells cause the bloke at Jax pissed me off. Bad customer service, no sale.
    1999 GU DUAL FUEL 4.5 - 2" OME - 33's KM2s - SNORKEL - CUSTOM DINTS.... Goes by the name Candy (the car not me )

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lhurley For This Useful Post:

gaddy (3rd July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 516 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep their service is not good used to use them all the time , for what I wanted they were the dearest in capalaba 12 months ago , I ended up at bridgestone capalaba , as they were the cheapest at the time , which suprised me , their is something like 10 tyre retailers in a km stretch of road , I just played them all against one another ,
    If ya not using it buy a prius .....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gaddy For This Useful Post:

lhurley (3rd July 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lhurley View Post
    When i called Jax at capalaba before i got mine, the bloke told me his price, i told him what i could get them for, and he went off. Making all kinds of claims about Don Cornells. He was saying they are fake, and dont have the same ply or load rating. I called Don Cornells and told him what the bloke at jax said, and he set it all straight for me. They arent fake, they are exactly the same, he also said that jax probably buys them from Cornells for the same price i could get them, thats why the bloke at jax was so pissed. I bought mine from cornells cause the bloke at Jax pissed me off. Bad customer service, no sale.
    hey mate where did cornells deliver your tyres to ? A depo or tyre shop that can also fit.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that's not good at all lhurley, who did you speak with? I never had any issues at Jax they where really helpful for me.
    Last edited by LachDiggityDog; 3rd July 2014 at 05:05 PM.
    06 TD 4.2 coil cab, 3 inch lift, front ARB air locker.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LachDiggityDog View Post
    Wow that's not good at all lhurley, who did you speak with? I never had any issues at Jax they where really helpful for me.
    So far the jax store I have been dealing has been very good. I mentioned Cornell's and he pointed out what I already knew about them being parallel imported by Cornell's. I have received 2 phone calls so far from the jax rep and he has been very good.

If Jax can get their prices down just a little more then I will probably use them due to ease of logistics. I will reiterate that the costings will be pretty much the same by the end of it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast