User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for work in south australia

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I had a return to work coordinator back in 2010. I found my own job in oct 2010. other right shoulder went in 2013 due to over use caused by left one. had to leave that employment and shoulder was covered on original claim. now have my 10th case manager. just waiting for them to do something. in mean time I am looking myself. big thing is finding a job that pays more than I'm getting on work cover.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,611 Times in 3,108 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on ya I say. And make sure it's known to the employer that your getting out there off your own back..
    Shows initiative..
    I'm sure if you approached anybody the bigger companies, even if you offer to assist in getting your semi or bigger licence, like out of hours training then you should be right.
    I know Swf do run small rigid trucks to run from depot to delivery so you might be able to land something like that..
    You handle small parcels but anything over 20kg is usually handled by fork
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot 1 View Post
    yeah I had a return to work coordinator back in 2010. I found my own job in oct 2010. other right shoulder went in 2013 due to over use caused by left one. had to leave that employment and shoulder was covered on original claim. now have my 10th case manager. just waiting for them to do something. in mean time I am looking myself. big thing is finding a job that pays more than I'm getting on work cover.
    ok my advice would be to seek legal advice. insurance companies are jerks and they are just there to protect themselves and minimise the amount of money they have to pay out. they will muck you around as much as possible and will flirt with the limits of the law. anyting that helps them they will do.

as before, seek legal advice. that is your best bet.
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12