Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day folks,

I awoke to this news this morning, this make my farken blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a joke we must look in the eyes of both our allies and enemies! We really are a laughing stock.

Australian terrorist Khaled Sharrouf received disability support payments while in Syria battlefields!

Khaled Sharrouf, who fled Australia for Syria using his brother’s passport, continued to receive the disability support pension of $766 a fortnight at least until February, about two months after he left Australia bound for Syria, The Weekend Australian reports.

That means Australian taxpayers may have been inadvertently funding his activities.

Sharrouf served three years and nine months for his role in the Pendennis plot, a terrorist conspiracy in which 18 men were convicted over plans to attack targets in NSW and Victoria.

The terrorist left Australia from Sydney on December 6 and authorities learned of his fraud by *December 18 at the latest.

Normally a disability support pension can be cancelled if the recipient is overseas for six weeks.

But currently the law does not allow authorities to cancel the payments of Australians suspected of involvement in criminal or extremist behaviour.

Human Services Minister Marise Payne would not comment on the Sharrouf case because of privacy reasons but told The Weekend Australian: “(But) recent events have highlighted the need for further measures to ensure Australians engaged in terrorist activities are not receiving payments”.

PS, This is a classic case of Sun Tzu, The art of war, "use your enemies resources against themselves". This is exactly what happens when we allow anyone into Australia without conducting the proper screening. Unfortunately, we have a certain group of left wing folks who are going to destroy the very fabric of our society, by undermining the government and the majority of the Australian publics democratic vote.

Regards,

Paul
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PMC For This Useful Post:

Hardyards (12th July 2014), NP99 (12th July 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet my ol girl goes to Thailand for a two week holiday and they cut off her pension
    Cnuts

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

Gecko17 (14th July 2014)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day men/women,

Thank goodness the government has acted to list this shower of shite as a Terrorist group!

Regards,

PMC

Islamic State listed as terrorist organisation by Federal Government

July 12, 2014 12:32PM
    Updated 6 minutes ago

Related Story: Australian preacher uses 'street cred' to enlist young jihadists. The Federal Government has outlawed the newly formed group, the Islamic State, and listed it as a terrorist organisation.

The move by Attorney-General George Brandis replaces the former listing of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, also known as ISIS, and reflects an expansion of the organisation's operating area.

Senator Brandis says the Islamic State is the same organisation and one of the world's most deadly and active terrorist groups. Explained: What is the Islamic State?

International correspondent Mark Corcoran takes a look at the feared group currently waging an insurgency across Iraq and Syria.

Australians wanting to participate in the conflicts in Syria and Iraq, where the group has declared its desire to create an Islamic caliphate, are being warned they could face jail terms of up to 25 years.

The listing comes as Australian man Musa Cerantonio awaits deportation in the Philippines after his arrest yesterday. he 29-year-old is regarded one of the world's foremost online jihadist preachers.

Professor Greg Barton from Monash University's Global Terrorism Research Centre says laying charges against Mr Cerantonio would not be straightforward, despite his large online presence. "He's spoken almost like a spokesperson for ISIS and yet he's been careful to walk a fine line and not acknowledge any formal connection with ISIS," Professor Barton said. "Now, formal connection would automatically be a chargeable offence but I think even what he's been doing has probably taken him across that line sufficiently that charges will be laid."

WARNING THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE GRAFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.asgraphic.org/videos/video382/index.htm

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PMC For This Useful Post:

macca (12th July 2014), NP99 (12th July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are Vets still trying to get recognised for their service injuries.......just wait in line fellas, the criminals the greens cry for need to be cared for as a priority, not you!!!
    1999 GU 4500 dual fuel

Il dado č tratto

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NP99 For This Useful Post:

Gecko17 (14th July 2014), PMC (13th July 2014)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NP99 View Post
    There are Vets still trying to get recognised for their service injuries.......just wait in line fellas, the criminals the greens cry for need to be cared for as a priority, not you!!!
    Well said NP99!

Regards,

Paul

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 573 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw this and had to laugh... just thinking how angry I get when I hear about the cr@p going on overseas, as I get older.... Send me over! (and I'm only approaching 50!)

Drafting Guys Over 60
    This is funny & obviously written by a Former Soldier...

New Direction for any war: Send Service Vets over 60!

I am over 60 and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing ass-backwards. Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old guys. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35.

For starters, researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every 10 seconds. Old guys only think about sex a couple of times a day, leaving us more than 28,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young guys haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. 'My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry.' We are impatient and maybe letting us kill some asshole that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for awhile.

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10am. Old guys always get up early to pee, so what the hell. Besides, like I said, I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanatical son-of-a-bitch.

If captured we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put them. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Boot camp would be easier for old guys.. We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course however. I've been in combat and never saw a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any pushups after completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too. I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave, to start a conversation with a pretty girl. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head.

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.

Let us old guys track down those dirty rotten coward terrorists. The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple million pissed off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons, who know that their best years are already behind them.

HEY!! How about recruiting Women over 50...in menopause!!! You think MEN have attitudes??
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God!!! If nothing else, put them on border patrol. They'll have it secured the first night!
    2006 Ser IV GU, 6.5l TD V8 Chev with 4spd Auto, 3in Lift, 35in Kumho's, 12000lb winch, Nissan snorkel, Diff breathers, lightbar + Lightforce HD spots on roofrack. Built to go bush.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gecko17 For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (16th July 2014), DX grunt (18th July 2014), Hardyards (15th July 2014), NP99 (15th July 2014), outback (16th July 2014), PMC (15th July 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 55 and can still open a can of whoop arse......on anyone under 10
    I agree though, leave the young bucks home to shag and drink
    1999 GU 4500 dual fuel

Il dado č tratto

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NP99 For This Useful Post:

Gecko17 (15th July 2014), outback (16th July 2014), PMC (15th July 2014)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NP99 View Post
    I'm 55 and can still open a can of whoop arse......on anyone under 10
    I agree though, leave the young bucks home to shag and drink
    Not sure about the woop arse on 'under 10', my 30 YO son don't argue when i say move..
    As for the young ones fine that can stay at home and do the drinking and shaging but I still want a but of drink and that "extra"stuff even if I have hit the 60's .. Also I am sure I can shoot as well as the youngness with any weapon ..

Eldest son went to Astan, had big concepts as per the "system". we disagreed on most points. He came back and would not disuse the fine detail. What he said though confirmed I was right the system was wrong. Come the second deployment he had a different POV on how the ops should go. Funny it was as I had already said it should go years before. At least the "system" grew up a bit, but not enough.
    I may be old but I still can read the enemy better than the new Int guys. Call it better contacts.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to outback For This Useful Post:

Gecko17 (16th July 2014), NP99 (16th July 2014), PMC (18th July 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by outback View Post
    Not sure about the woop arse on 'under 10', my 30 YO son don't argue when i say move..
    As for the young ones fine that can stay at home and do the drinking and shaging but I still want a but of drink and that "extra"stuff even if I have hit the 60's .. Also I am sure I can shoot as well as the youngness with any weapon ..

Eldest son went to Astan, had big concepts as per the "system". we disagreed on most points. He came back and would not disuse the fine detail. What he said though confirmed I was right the system was wrong. Come the second deployment he had a different POV on how the ops should go. Funny it was as I had already said it should go years before. At least the "system" grew up a bit, but not enough.
    I may be old but I still can read the enemy better than the new Int guys. Call it better contacts.
    My boys could give me a run for my money, but I'm sure in the back of their mind, they must be asking, can I take the old man?
    1999 GU 4500 dual fuel

Il dado č tratto

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some fond memories

http://youtu.be/pZcZbStU6ic
    1999 GU 4500 dual fuel

Il dado č tratto