Thread: Redback Rooftop bags

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    They are almost ready Avo, should have the first batch done just in time for Xmas
    Will they be as good as the original ones?

I know Yowie Hair for the lining and Rainbow Serpent Skin for the cover is in short supply but my bag is as good as the day it was made.
    Not one instance of meteorite damage to anything and when I last saw a Borg Spaceship I hid inside and didn't get assimilated into the collective.
    The Government Mind Control Satellite Signals are definitely attenuated which saves heaps on Alfoil and offsets the cost.
    Being able to eat the bag in a survival situation makes it a must have item for the outback as Galah Gonads and Emu Entrails might have lots of fibre but are almost indigestible
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

AB (22nd December 2020), Avo (22nd December 2020), growler2058 (23rd December 2020), jack (22nd December 2020), MB (22nd December 2020), Plasnart (22nd December 2020), Stropp (23rd December 2020)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the evil twin View Post
    Will they be as good as the original ones?

I know Yowie Hair for the lining and Rainbow Serpent Skin for the cover is in short supply but my bag is as good as the day it was made.
    Not one instance of meteorite damage to anything and when I last saw a Borg Spaceship I hid inside and didn't get assimilated into the collective.
    The Government Mind Control Satellite Signals are definitely attenuated which saves heaps on Alfoil and offsets the cost.
    Being able to eat the bag in a survival situation makes it a must have item for the outback as Galah Gonads and Emu Entrails might have lots of fibre but are almost indigestible
    Thank you for your positive customer feedback ET.

Due to COVID-19 and the recent rollout of 5 billion vaccines some people didn’t know the vaccine contains 0.046% of Yowie semen so those little buggers are in high demand lately and we had to change the material to a natural latex type material commonly found in the anal glands of bats in Wuhan.

We are confident with our material change and look forward to seeing the new rollout soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Avo (22nd December 2020), growler2058 (23rd December 2020), jack (22nd December 2020), MB (22nd December 2020), Plasnart (22nd December 2020), Stropp (23rd December 2020)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123