Thread: Seatbelts 2nd row

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seatbelts 2nd row

Hi Everybody, great forum. I'm looking at buying a 2012 Nissan Patrol 3.0 litre turbo diesel. One thing that maybe a deal-breaker may be the 2nd row seats, the outer seats have lap/sash seatbelts and the middle seat only a lap. As I have 3 kids (and love them all the same), does anybody know a company in NSW that may be able to engineer a lap/sash belt for that missle seat? I know there are belts in 3rd row, but I want that for fridge/storage. Help much appreciated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chrismcd For This Useful Post:

MB (10th December 2020)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 11,323 Times in 4,992 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G’day Chris Mate!
    A very valid safety point brother and having only two Littlens ourselves have never really thought about a proper belt in between their fold down armrest food fighting lines drawn
    Just wondering if later model GU’s than ours, maybe the flash top of the line versions could have had the extra family safety added?
    Worth too I believe scouring Nissan sales documents I guess as I know our first 3.0L 2002 GU family wagon had a believed somewhat rare ‘Safety Pack’ or whatever name it was in the day that had a mere ‘passenger side airbag’ inclusion.
    Hopefully the flash leather seat variants pre-Y62 V8 might have a solution for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk