Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another DIY Drawer build

Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 911 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice for $450 you've got great draws. Probably the fridge slide cost you more
    Lucus30's 1999 GU ST TB45E

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah mate, They don't come cheap. I struck a bit of luck there because a local 4WD shop needed some IT work done and I came to a bartering deal with them where I helped them out and they gave me the slide and the barrier.
    The best part about these drawers (for my use) is they have dimensions for my gear. For example, my ARB air compressor case fits snug into one and the height was set accordingly. I pondered having "two levels" or a deep and a shallow drawer to get the fridge lower but then couldn't be bothered with the extra work. The drop slide also makes it a lot easier to get into the fridge.
    2009 ZD30-CRD Patrol ST Wagon. Bullbar, IPF Spotties, Snorkel, BFG285/70R70, 2" OME Lift, Rear Drawers, UHF, Scangauge, VDO Boost and EGT Gauges in an A-Pillar Pod, More bits

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's awesome. they looks great. I am hoping to make a set of my own very soon. what did you line it with? I have been advised to line it with marine carpet to avoid any moisture being absorbed and warping the wood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12