Hi,

Probably loads of posts on Provent catch can installs, so if i am re-igniting a flame, can you please push me onto the correct link.

I have been reading with great interest the NADS installs and MAF cleaning etc, as I have been struggling with loss of power about 1 hour into my journey without towing and on a relatively easy drive. With all the reading, and it really sounds like a dirty MAF issue - pretty sure it has not been cleaned by our Mechanic - might just be ignorance. I now have the MAF cleaner from CRC (as recommended by YNOT some months back), and will be doing it this weekend.
I presume that oil is part of the issue of dirty MAF, and if so then it makes sense to start planning the next step - Oil Catch Can. The questions i have on this what temps run through the oil pipes, just want to ensure i get the correct hose. I mean you could splash out for st/st braided hose, or normal rubber at less than half the price -what should i be concentrating on and what about distance from Turbo - does this make a difference.

My Patrol is 3.0Di diesel, stock standard.
Looking forward to getting stuck in to my truck..............