Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Did he make it?
    lol, yes that is me in my GUIV the year i got it. Fun.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,405 Times in 2,996 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The May photo comp is now closed to entries

Everyone now has the opportunity to vote for their favourites.

You can vote as many time as you like by clicking the thanks button on the entries you think deserve to win.

You can change your mind votes until voting closes at 6pm Vic time on Saturday 31st.

Winner will choose next month’s topic.

Vote once, vote often!

Cuppa

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

us poms are crap at cricket fracster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 387 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fracster View Post
    That is a lovely shot BA.

Just a thought, but if you crop out some of the wasted foreground space and some of the sky, I think you will have a better shot.

This is just a quick edit showing what I mean, it gives the pic more of a presence I think, . If you don`t like it then say the word and i`ll nuke it.

It would look a lot better if worked on with the original file.

BA by Fracster, on Flickr
    That would print really well, look lovely on your wall.

If you want, email me the pic at high res,i`ll work on it and send it back, i think it would look great printed large and hung mate.
    It is now official, we are not quite so sh@t at cricket as we were! Rugby Union is a different matter.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fracster For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (30th May 2014), MudRunnerTD (30th May 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fracster View Post
    That would print really well, look lovely on your wall.

If you want, email me the pic at high res,i`ll work on it and send it back, i think it would look great printed large and hung mate.
    My wife loves what you have done and will use it on her fartface page.... send me your email mate and I will send the original... cant vouch for quality.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,405 Times in 2,996 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voting has now closed.
    This month has seen some fantastic entries & the overall quality has been reflected by the high total number of votes cast.
    Thanks to everyone for participating.

Our May winner with his great shot of ‘Blue New Zealand’ is Chris2306 - with 19 votes. The fact that it was taken on an iPhone says heaps about how good some of today’s camera phones are.

Taking 2nd Place with the warm sunrise shot of his ute on Moreton Island, 17 votes, is GUtsy ute.

Taking 3rd placewith the moody shot of his daughter Erica on the beach at Lakes Entrance is BloodyAussie with 16 votes.

Well done all.

Chris, please send me a PM with your choice of topic for our June comp & I’ll get it up & running soon

Cheers,
    Cuppa

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

Avo (1st June 2014), cgm (31st May 2014), chrisc2306 (31st May 2014), fracster (1st June 2014), snicko (2nd June 2014), TPC (31st May 2014)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910