User Tag List

Thread: 2007 Patrol Manual needed

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2007 Patrol Manual needed

Gday guys, I am looking for someone to send me the manual because I have spent literally thousands of dollars on my patrol, mechanics, tyres & everything to get rid of a shake.. The advice I have received so far has been great and I would like a manual so I can follow up on other advice to fix my problem. I don't have enough posts or something to acces the manuals on here?

Thanks for reading and helping if you can

Cheers Reidy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reidy View Post
    Gday guys, I am looking for someone to send me the manual because I have spent literally thousands of dollars on my patrol, mechanics, tyres & everything to get rid of a shake.. The advice I have received so far has been great and I would like a manual so I can follow up on other advice to fix my problem. I don't have enough posts or something to acces the manuals on here? Thanks for reading and helping if you can Cheers Reidy
    Just welcome a few more people in the intro section, and just check out some other threads in the search bar.
    You'll have 25 posts in no time, then you can access the manuals.
    Begging for a manual won't help you get one, but 25 posts will.
    Hope this helps.

If you do a search on shakes or wobbles, you might find what your looking for.
    I'm pretty sure there are plenty of threads covering this subject, with all sorts of solutions for different vehicles, symptoms and occurrences.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MEGOMONSTER For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (2nd May 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers mate. I have read heaps of threads and wrote down tips. Im going through and using them hoping it will fix the problem. Couple more from being on here tonight so I will hook in first thing in morning.
    " LIFE'S BEST SPENT IN THE BUSH "

Thanks
    Thanked 13,491 Times in 6,596 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    post your questions into the threads you find some of the answers or start a new thread mate. plenty og guys here happy to help. Ol' mate Mego came here for the manuals a couple of years ago and here he is with 8,600 posts! you might surprise yourself
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.