Thread: Don't get defected

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How hard is the polyurethane?
    I've heard the bushes flog out very quickly if they're too hard, hence the nolathane ones are crap for 4by's.
    Do you guys do rubber ones? I see you can buy rubber castor correction bushes these days but I have no idea of the quality....or longevity......but the theory would be that the "should" be better than other options.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nolathene is a brand of polyurethane, but is generally harder than the polyurethane that we use in our bushes. Our bushes are like this:

The polyurethane holds the bush in place better than a rubber one would (less flex and movement), and due to what the bush is holding, it doesn't need as much torsional flex as other bushes (which is where the rubber bushes are superior). We don't have issues with them (and have them installed in a number of our own company vehicles). But if you ever did, our warranty is there to back them up.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Matt
    Ironman 4x4

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman 4x4 For This Useful Post:

cgm (11th May 2014), Drewboyaus (11th May 2014)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234