Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe something more like this?
    Cuppa_Bird_ZoomSky.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cremulator For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (20th April 2021), Pete49 (9th September 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMG20210905174305.jpg

Have not posted here much, as you guys have really done a great job with the thread, exactly what it was for.

Hope everyone is keeping safe in these Covid times, at the moment we are lucky enough in QLD to be allowed out, so im trying to make the most of it, as who knows how long it will last.

Anyway,here's one i took this weekend, i thought may be relevant to this thread, as i did not have my DSLR with me, all i had was my crappy ph, its a el cheapo OPPO brand, and is really not good for taking any photos (nothing like a i phone etc), but it does show, while a good location obviously helps , the best camera you have, is the one you have "with you".

Also i think it shows just how you can use composition to your advantage (as i briefed on in the start of this thread) almost every time i shoot a car, i give the car "room" within the frame to move into, it looks more natural to the eyes, this often means NOT having the car in the center of the image, but giving the car space in front (the normal direction of travel) and for the exact reason just explained, is why i chose to cut half the camper trailer out of the picture.

If id had my DSLR (and had time to use it), i would have undoubtedly have captured much more enhanced and brilliant colour from the sky, as well as, i do set my Landscape mode (within the onboard camera settings) to add some subtle enrichment as well, i would have also used a Tripod so i could get a sharper image, extend the exposure time, and then have the option of illuminating the near side of the car with light painting effect (using a torch).

I say "option" of illuminating the car, as i would like to have seen the effect, but with the S5 alloys being quite shiny, im also aware that they may reflect torch light back at the camera, and really highlight themselves, this could well be very distracting, becoming the main focus of the pic, and could also have the effect of appearing to reduce the vividness of the sky.

Same goes for putting the interior light on in the car of the hazard lights on (as i have done in the past for effect) there is a real danger of drawing your eyes away from the sky, brake lights would be my pick in this situation, but you need a helper or long exposure (or a thong wedge) to make that work, anyway, some food for thought.

As with my other pics, i don't change or modify anything with the pics afterwards in the PC, with the only exception being, a small crop to cut the pic down into 16:9 (so it suits pretty much every screen the pic may be viewed on), yet ironically, the cheap OPPO phone lets me capture in 16:9 , so i didn't even have to do that (lol)

Last edited by 04OFF; 8th September 2021 at 08:53 PM.
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 04OFF For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (9th September 2021), MB (10th September 2021), mudnut (8th September 2021), mudski (9th September 2021), Touses (9th September 2021)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    back together could you guide me as 2 what bits

disney plus .com/begin
    Last edited by Mistaraju; 9th October 2021 at 07:25 PM. Reason: d

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415