Thread: Getting MORE from your photos !

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Getting MORE from your photos !

Ok , so ive been thinking of perhaps starting a basic photography thread for a while, a members recent question has inspired me to "get off my butt" so to speak.

Many of you may know me for my pic thread HERE , but for those that don't, im just a amateur photographer, just playing around having some fun, not taking it all to seriously, so im not proclaiming to "know it all" ,as I myself am pretty new to the whole photography thing, that's why I am opening the thread to ALL, including those that have more knowledge and experience than myself.

Id like this thread to be aimed at encouraging beginners/learners/newbs etc, its NOT a thread aimed at people that already know what they are doing to just post pics to show off how good they are, (pro's are more than welcome to ask/answer any questions tho) , im happy for photography "examples" to be shown from all photographers (inc the very talented ones), but please post them for a educational purpose, to ask or answer a question, or to explain a technique etc.

Even if experienced photographers would like to post a "random" pic, this will be OK, just as long as you post your camera/details/settings so other people can learn something from it, also feel free to post your tips or small tutorials on basic techniques (keep beginners with basic cameras in mind)

Everyone, feel free to post your own photos for critique (Please keep it to 3 per post, we don't want your whole album), the aim is for others to hopefully help with ideas/tips to improve your future images, if you already think its "perfect", or can't handle any negative feedback, your in the wrong place, ........to the jury, remember, the forum rules still apply, so no rude or harsh comments, but constructive criticism more than welcome.

Please don't post photos that have been heavily modified in the computer, while happy to talk about some post picture editing etc in this thread, would like to concentrate mostly on improving camera skills rather than PC skills.

Sorry for the long into, I thought it important to get the thread description clear, right from the start, im not wishing to be the only one posting all the tips and replies either (im hoping at least Fracster will join in soon, lol), so if any of you have ideas, questions, answers, go for it !

<a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to 04OFF For This Useful Post:

10G (7th February 2020), 2TROLLFAM (27th April 2014), AB (27th April 2014), Avo (27th April 2014), BigRAWesty (30th April 2014), Chris79 (27th April 2014), Cuppa (30th April 2014), jack (27th April 2014), kevin07 (28th April 2014), krbrooking (30th April 2014), lhurley (27th April 2014), MudRunnerTD (28th April 2014), my third 256 (28th April 2014), NissanGQ4.2 (27th April 2014), pearcey (27th April 2014), Sherro (30th April 2014), snicko (9th June 2014), thebrod (27th April 2014), wildgu6 (27th April 2014), Winnie (26th October 2015)