Thread: nissan patrol y61 4" lift kit

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seekers282 View Post
    well..about the vibration..i think its happening already..the gear seems to vibrate at the final gear and dissapper after that..i gonna look for the adjustable upper link..thanks mate
    it will make a big difference, when i did mine i adjusted them so the pinion angle was perfectly straight! was pretty pleased with myself. lol. well the vibration was quite noticeable, i reajusted them with some angle reinstalled to allow the uni to do something and its much much better.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seekers282 View Post
    well..about the vibration..i think its happening already..the gear seems to vibrate at the final gear and dissapper after that..i gonna look for the adjustable upper link..thanks mate
    There are a few suppliers of these components, but I like the Superior Engineering gear ( not that this is important to anyone - it looks cool too, but you can tell the quality when you look at it )

Disclaimer : I do not work for and have no affiliation with Superior Engineering, except for using their gear ....
    Mic
    GU PATROL 2011 Ti, with goodies...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happygu For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (29th April 2014), seekers282 (29th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygu View Post
    There are a few suppliers of these components, but I like the Superior Engineering gear ( not that this is important to anyone - it looks cool too, but you can tell the quality when you look at it )

Disclaimer : I do not work for and have no affiliation with Superior Engineering, except for using their gear ....
    Mic
    I also only use Superior gear. Hi Quality Australian made. Never had a part fail, bend or break.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

seekers282 (29th April 2014)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123