Page 80 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nah all good guys. Mick is a good friend of mine and his car was right behind mine gong in that hole. His is very light Gold colour, mine Is White and I have no pics of ine in the hole but took those of mick going in the hole.

I lived it. I drove it. I claim it.

Bloody mick has a hole file of pics of my car going in that hole I gotta get off him.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I was more worried about someone calling it fake.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nissannewby For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (6th August 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    There is a guy claiming it is his, I stuck up for ya, mine is the last comment

Good on you Bene, appreciate you stepping in bud. LMFAO! Now go and apologise sh1tbag. Mick is a good mate ya wally!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Most of those comments from Kelly onwards are a group of hard core guys I drive with in Geelong. Bloody pisstakers.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just blame it on Dazz benny, he was trying to claim that was him on this forum, I also wrote an abusive message and then saw Darren's post here so deleted mine. Plus it was my misses account...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Just blame it on Dazz benny, he was trying to claim that was him on this forum, I also wrote an abusive message and then saw Darren's post here so deleted mine. Plus it was my misses account...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app
    Nah I'm gunna blame that Ben bloke

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

AB (6th August 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Nah I'm gunna blame that Ben bloke
    What a c%ck head he is hahahahahahahaha
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben-e-boy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Maybe it is his and Darren stole all his pics from this guy. Would make sense really.

Motorculture... Let's try this again!

It just reinforces the myth that the GQ is FAKE it's all a lie I tell you! Lies lies lies.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    It just reinforces the myth that the GQ is FAKE it's all a lie I tell you! Lies lies lies.
    Well I'm disappointed MR, fancy making a build thread using someone else's pictures and claiming all this hard work was all yours, when in fact it was someone else's.................... shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (7th August 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Well I'm disappointed MR, fancy making a build thread using someone else's pictures and claiming all this hard work was all yours, when in fact it was someone else's.................... shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

LOL! Yeah Cheers Clunk! kinda a little embarrassed damn it!

at the end of the day there is a total of 3 pics in this thread that are not my car and its those 3. I was the second car through that hole behind the car you can see the front on pic of which i have already declared was not me at that point in the thread. The car in the pics going in and at the bottom of that hole was the car behind me. I winched through then got out and went back and took those Farking Insane pics of his!!. He has pics of mine in the same position and i have never been able to grab a copy. Waiting Waiting

At the end of the day his car was at that time was Identical to mine in every way including the same roof light rack other than his is a light champaign Gold colour. You cant even pic the colour difference in the pics

I drove it, I Lived it, The GQ ate it, I owned it Happy days

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Alitis007 (7th August 2013), Clunk (7th August 2013)

Page 80 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast