Page 34 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a pretty chilled out trip lol. Looking forward to seeing some more pics.(and the Madigan line pics too). Thanks for sharing
    Hello from Under Down Under!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got any inside the igloo??

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by growlers71gq View Post
    Got any inside the igloo??

Nah mate, i should have taken one but not really much to see, not sure i would have got a shot that would have given any perspective of it internally, the walls where smooth and flat and made of Ice! You could just make out the "Bricks"

There was a big patch of ground where they had harvested the snow from about 10m away. They basically cut the blocks of snow "Shovel by Shovel" and carried them over and stacked them up. Very Very Cool!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So the weekend before last i rebuilt the HiMount and fitted the Cheezy Bar that i bought a while ago ready for this Extreme trip last weekend. Really really pleased with the look of it. Man! i had to do some cutting of the Grille to fit in the winch with this new bar. Wow what a difference in approach angle now!

Love it!

Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a very cool and practical lookin bar Daz

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am Stoked with it Growls, been wanting a Tube bar for a few years and could not be happier with this one.

I got $670 on ebay for my ARB bar and paid $850 for this one and the guy delivered it to me an hour after the other guy picked up my ARB job so it was a Winner on all counts.

Tuff as Guts too!

LOL

Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Vid-e-o! Vid-e-o! Vid-e-o!

Mate I'm turning into a madman hangin out to see your Madigan and snow vids!!! Cmon!!!

He's frokkin with ya mind plassy

Thanks
    Thanked 20,773 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Missed this... Where's our invite dazz..lmao. Looks like a hard trip mate, love it!!

I've made igloos before from survival training. We also got taught how to have fires inside them too except mine caved in. Absolute nightmare if it collapses...lmao

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Missed this... Where's our invite dazz..lmao. Looks like a hard trip mate, love it!!

I've made igloos before from survival training. We also got taught how to have fires inside them too except mine caved in. Absolute nightmare if it collapses...lmao
    Mate thought about ya as I drove past the end of your street!! Thought a out beeping the horn, I reckon you would have heard me too.

It was huge mate but such a slog hey! Bloody hard core. Had I auve known how tough and long it was going to be I probaly not taken the young fella but he had a blast so bugger it. Lol.

Awesome mate. All cars were fully sorted and self recoverable. Tough trip

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got an itch!!

Heading back up into the snow country for some more extreme stuff. Gunna go run a mock in the GQ! Damn I love this car. It just gets it done.

Been on restricted Internet till the 8th so will upload a heap of video footage from the last trip in the next couple of days and try and grab some more vid this weekend

Page 34 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast