User Tag List

Page 24 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aarrgh! my eyes! LOL!! That's a great result mate.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good on ya guys, thansk for the comments.

Well went out last weekend and did Mt Skene, No Snow! damn it. but did some great tracks and pretty tough stuff.

The LED Light bar got a good workout on a very hard track very late Saturday night, just fantastic. Will have to get some trip photos up for yas in the next few days.

Cheers
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Heading to Wombat this weekend for a little play, might see if i can find some more big hills to climb

hehehe
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,773 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Heading to Wombat this weekend for a little play, might see if i can find some more big hills to climb

hehehe
    Photos dazz, don't forget the photos mate...lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on ya guys, thansk for the comments.

Well went out last weekend and did Mt Skene, No Snow! damn it. but did some great tracks and pretty tough stuff.

The LED Light bar got a good workout on a very hard track very late Saturday night, just fantastic. Will have to get some trip photos up for yas in the next few days.

Cheers
    Look forward to the happy snaps mate ... be one of those times when I wish I was closer by to join in the fun no doubt!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont know how i missed your thread mate ....sorry
    great looking bus a little dirty though hahahahahahaha

piccies we luv piccies
    HELL NO !!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well heading to the depths of the Wombat State Forest to drive the best it can deliver to me tomorrow. I have a Local guide that will be in a GU Comp rig on 37s.

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Watch this space for some Videos tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well heading to the depths of the Wombat State Forest to drive the best it can deliver to me tomorrow. I have a Local guide that will be in a GU Comp rig on 37s.

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Watch this space for some Videos tomorrow.
    Awesome! Happy wheeling fella and looking forward to the footage!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well been a big day, Just got home, used my winch for the first time in nearly a year!

Did some great tracks in the morning then took our hosts to the big hill in my previous video posts as they had not been there before.

I gotta tell you that i have probably watched that video 20 or 30 times as i reckon its awesome but i tell ya it made me complacent about that hill. The video does not even come close to giving that hill justice for what it is. I stood on the first step up today and Said OMG! Holy SH1T! If i had not already driven this there is no way in hell i'd be lining up for it. I cant even imagine how the track got there int eh first place it is just sooooo steep.

I have driven some pretty hard core stuff but it will truly stand as one of the most difficult things i am ever likely to point my 4B at. I was struggling to believe that i could drive it today to be honest. Crazy Stuff.

Well i did not get up without winching today and ended up having to winch 4 sections. Some bits were just 37" deep ruts and i hit them with 35s and they just could not do it.

The other guy in the white GQ that i posted before was with me again, this time he went after me and also winched a section. That car is a Blue Printed JPC prepared TD42 with a JPC fuel pump (Beast and about a $15k rebuild)

Too put a dampener on things he got 3/4 up and his engine shut down and it looks terminal. Damn it, towed him the rest of the way and got him to 4x4 Obsessions in Melton as our hosts were the owners an head mechanics from there so they opened up their shop for us.

Doesn't look good for a very hot engine and feeling a bit flat now. There was a heap of professional video shot today by the guys from 4wd TV who was my Navi so will post up a bit when it gets downloaded to you tube.

Big day, Big hill claimed another car.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,773 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds pretty full on dazz! Can't wait to see the hill vid...

Page 24 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast