OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Got a contact at Superior Engineering,Patrolapart and/or Wholesale Automatics?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got a contact at Superior Engineering,Patrolapart and/or Wholesale Automatics?

Howdy howdy.
    Has anyone got a contact at Superior Engineering, Patrolapart, Wholesale Automatics
    Ive been speaking to one of our overseas members and he wants to buy a full house 6-7" kit from them.
    Also hes got a list as long as your arm for Patrolapart.
    Annnnnd also wants some gear from Wholesale Automatics. I don't think hes had much luck in the way of replies to his enquiries understandable with the easter break and Anzac day.
    Soooo the postage to Malaysia is going to be a killer no doubt, three separate orders. Would someone be willing to consolidate the orders and organise postage in 1 hit? Obviously he'll pay, he's even indicated that he'd pay a "handling fee" (not being near these suppliers I'm not sure I'm going to be much help otherwise id do it).
    So if anyone thinks they can assist can you give me a PM and I can pass details around. Or even if you know someone that handles this type of thing. It may even be a case of him giving someone the order and the funds but purchasing in Oz from these guys. I don't know if they deal with O/S orders. I don't know fork all about paypal and that kind of thing but would not like to see anyone out of pocket. Cheers

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

Ade (23rd April 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Isn't arb huge in that market? Is it an option for him to source stuff through ARB in his region? Superior export so I can't see it being a problem for him to buy direct from them. I use to have a contact there but no more.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nissannewby For This Useful Post:

Ade (23rd April 2014), growler2058 (23rd April 2014)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will be able to buy over the phone with a valid credit card...I had to do it myself without any issues when I lived in Malaysia...although my cards were from Oz....but visa etc will be good for anyone there.....don't know anyone associated with the big names Growler...sorry about that....I found it better when over there to organise one shipping agent and bundle everything together and let them use their designated couriers to get it to them...they will charge by cubic mtr in the container...
    the one thing wrong with middle age ...is knowing you will grow out of it !

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menace 2 For This Useful Post:

Ade (23rd April 2014), growler2058 (23rd April 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Thanks heap blokes. I did get some stuff from OZ before like from the Wholesale Automatic and Redarc no issue at all. This time around I've been enquiring and trying to get some advice from few other companies since last couple of weeks but I guessed not much luck with them and turned to Superior and Patrolapart which has reponded quickly so I'll stick with them and hopefully all will be good. Rodney from the Wholesale also replied to me yesterday morning too bit busy with his road show I think.

Thanks again Growler and pardon me I'm not good at putting my words here and I don't mean no good to anyone and by the way this is the Patrol that I am working on at the moment..
    10268660_10152338639823486_8625044869660011251_n.jpg

and how's this for the old donk rocker cover
    1461258_10152347346143486_6689311989399042804_n.jpg

Cheers
    Ade

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ade For This Useful Post:

threedogs (24th April 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nissannewby View Post
    Isn't arb huge in that market? Is it an option for him to source stuff through ARB in his region? Superior export so I can't see it being a problem for him to buy direct from them. I use to have a contact there but no more.
    We do have ARB distributor here mate but they only selling ARB's stuff and they cant help with others competitor brand..choice is a bit limited here

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump in case anyone knows someone that can act as an agent etc

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!