Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hope you never have to use it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have had 1 of those in my kit for years and also have a heap of the single use shields as well

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember my father and I were driving one day and my father saw a old man laying in some grass he pulled up and ran over and called me over, he started to give CPR while I ran to the nearest house to call 000 ( before mobiles) when I ran back more people had stopped to help, ambos arrived after like 30 mins and the fella lived to see another day!
    think my father even visited him in hospital. We got a phone call from his wife 6 months later to thank my father for allowing him to have a further 6 months with his grand kids and his children but he had passed away from another heart attack a week earlier.

One of these mask would have come in handy as from what I've seen you don't want to be literally mouth to mouth!

I had to laugh though when the ambos asked my father about the situation he had no idea what he was doing lol, he told them he just did what he had seen on the TV show " royal flying doctors" lmao but it worked!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12