Thread: Nightcap 4x4 Nature Park

Driving the Beerbulance around the Tweed Coast
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Nightcap 4x4 Nature Park

With all of the threats of parks being closed down (Emu Creek, Cruiser park) it is refreshing to hear of old parks reopening (Rover ) and whats even better is that there are new parks opening also!!! Nightcap 4x4 Nature park is a picturesque (I think that's a word) park that caters to small groups. get enough cars and they will even shut the park specially for you

The manager is a great bloke, and will share more than a beer with you, and I believe he will even give you a tour of the joint if you ask

Looking forward to getting out there,
    For the facebookers
    https://www.facebook.com/Nightcap4x4

This is a link to some random guys vids of the park, as always, the vids dont do it justice. It is going to be epic/suicidal in the wet.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/rattam1/videos
    33's, 2' lift, Snorkel, Warn XD95000 Winch (Just exploded... July 2014), UHF, 6 Point Cage, and no clue on how to use any of it... I drove over a gutter once!!! and it wasn't the rounded variety either!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biscuits For This Useful Post:

AB (10th April 2014), NissanGQ4.2 (10th April 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame someone doesn't open up a park closer 2 Sydney / Blue Mountains, I reckon they would make a killing with people lining up 2 get in
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (30th May 2014)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I quite like Bylong Creek 4x4 Park, really nice camping there with drop loos and tank water up top camp and a nice creek. You can head back into Bylong and use council showers near servo. I think he was going to put showers on the property. Bruce will also happily show you around the property, always open to track ideas and will even kick back for a night cap with you if he's around. Been there a few times now and keep wanting to go back.
    Cheers,
    Leo

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spent the weekend out here weekend just gone, and what a great place to be!!! a lot of the tracks are pretty easy (didnt get out of 2wd for the majority of the time), but the tracks are starting to mature... give it some more traffic/weather and this place will rival the best of them. Hoping for a few vids shortly, but if you are in the area, stop out there and have a play!!!
    33's, 2' lift, Snorkel, Warn XD95000 Winch (Just exploded... July 2014), UHF, 6 Point Cage, and no clue on how to use any of it... I drove over a gutter once!!! and it wasn't the rounded variety either!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Shame someone doesn't open up a park closer 2 Sydney / Blue Mountains, I reckon they would make a killing with people lining up 2 get in
    might even give you an excuse to get your troll registered hey toddie?
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keen to have a look at this park. Nightcap NP is around our area (Lismore) but didnt know there was a 4x4 park?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not a fourby park like Cruiser/emu/etc but there are some great trails, and a few awesome playgrounds. I am waiting for the rains to hit, so I can get of 2wd WIth that said, It is my home away from home, and the camp grounds are pretty good

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Keen to check it out, its about a hour from Lismore isnt it? I'll have to get on google eart, I havent been up to Nightcap for ages, I used to Mountain bike there I'm pretty sure.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nightcap is in the mebbin state forest... The Mebbin MTB is in the Nightcap national park... confusing, I know

We will be out there for New Years if you are keen on heading up for a bevvy or 17

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohhh! that is confusing! haha, I grew up here but didnt take much notice of places we visited or how to get there as a kid and now I've moved back to the area and really wish I took more notice! I'd love to find some of the places we used to visit! but cant remember how to get there! haha.
    Sounds awesome! I'll see what shifts we are working New years,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast