OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Tallarook easy to medium day on the 6th April.. novices welcome.

Threaded View

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tallarook easy to medium day on the 6th April.. novices welcome.

I need to do a shake down before heading out to the High Country in April and a few people wanting an easy day have said they would like to come along (probably all disappear now)

It is a Sunday and will be an early start with a meet up at about 9-9.30 at Broadford.

I will not be going overboard as I mainly want to test how my car is going after the engine and gearbox work.

For those that have never come along on one of these its very relaxed and easy going and options are there to miss a section if you dont feel comfortable with it.

Tallarook is a much better place to play than Dissapointment for those that have never been there with far less down time between tracks.

Yes uhf 17 and you can meet at my place or at Broadford petrol station. https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...b56ffec4?hl=en

NOTE: This is not an official meet up and is only a group of like minded people going for a drive... You come along with the understanding that 4wding can be dangerous and you do so off your own bat.
    There is no onus on NP and any damage sustained is the responsibility of the driver.

Minimum of recovery gear is needed and should expect to be self sufficient.
    Last edited by Bloodyaussie; 4th April 2014 at 09:38 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

Hodge (23rd March 2014), MEGOMONSTER (2nd April 2014)