User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New MUDMAP High Country App

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this might be a bit off topic but hema posted on fbook today that you can purchase their app for $99 then get other memory maps from the account you would set up at memory map.
    So I would assume both memory maps and hema,s app are similar. And use the same maps that only can come from memory map. Can you purchase rooftop maps from memory map?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Memory map and HEMA both use an almost identical UI in their apps, only bonus with memory map is the pc ability, basically an updated and more user friendly version of Ozi

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncedisturbed View Post
    Memory map and HEMA both use an almost identical UI in their apps, only bonus with memory map is the pc ability, basically an updated and more user friendly version of Ozi

Do you know the answers to my other questions?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed them, will go back through the thread and answer what i can
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Still confused. Not hard...
    MudMap 2 I will get. But. I go on their website and I can't see anything Android. The MM2 page keeps directing me to the crapp store. Am I looking in the wrong place? Plus what else do I need? Detailed Vic High Country and, well pretty much detailed Vic and Maybe NSW later...
    You may need to look in the play store as it is available for Android, cant comment on what its like as i am a beta tester in ios only and never tried the android version

www.swat4x4.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to oncedisturbed For This Useful Post:

mudski (1st April 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is an application on the MM site to convert all map files to the MM format like you would add files in Itunes then go through your normal sync process.

Having said this, there are some map providers that have a built in "protection" within their maps / files that will not allow you to convert them to MM format, quite a few are the HEMA / Geoscience series, cant comment on rooftop as i have never used them

www.swat4x4.com

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Having said this, there are some map providers that have a built in "protection" within their maps / files that will not allow you to convert them to MM format, quite a few are the HEMA / Geoscience series, cant comment on rooftop as i have never used them
    My Hema 4x4 DVD maps 2013 are like this. They are for ozi explorer. Tried to load in MM and didn't work. I have to pay to get them converted.
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MemoryMap (not to be confused with MudMap) is exactly the same App as the Hema Maps App (Not the cheaper HEMA exporer).
    Thus you can download the free PC application, pay your $50 and scan and import your own maps.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    My Hema 4x4 DVD maps 2013 are like this. They are for ozi explorer. Tried to load in MM and didn't work. I have to pay to get them converted.
    Yes, this is the question I have asked here a number of times and have yet to recieve a satisfactory answer. It would appear though that Ozi files and MemoryMap (HEMA) files can not be converted to MudMap format. The Mud Map conversion tools will only convert a limited number of file types.
    Absolutely bloody sh!ts me to tears the mapping mobs do that....propriety formats for what in many cases is exactly the same forkin' map so you have to buy it more than once! HEMA are the worst.....their new cheapie app is incompatible with the exisiting HEMA maps I have purchased for the main HEMA program....like WTF!

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,311 Times in 6,441 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You may need to look in the play store as it is available for Android, cant comment on what its like as i am a beta tester in ios only and never tried the android version
    All I find is MudMap, not MudMap2. Or are they the same? My head hurts.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast