Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New MUDMAP High Country App

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Can we then buy the more detailed maps to add on. This is looking like an o.k buy at the moment. Pending answers I might just take the plunge and have a cup of milo.
    Hey Mudski,

Yes you can buy any additional maps you want via our online map store store them you your personal MUDMAP account and download them via your device to use offline. Enjoy your Milo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MudMap For This Useful Post:

mudski (16th March 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what is involved with importing a map into MudMap2?
    As an example one of my MemoryMap compatible Rooftops maps (.qct file).......
    Last edited by Drewboyaus; 16th March 2014 at 09:21 PM.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpity bump @MudMap

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there no answer because the answer is that it cant be done?
    I'm pretty sure I will not be able to use any of the maps I have from the Hema/MemoryMap App with MudMap2.
    @MudMap care to clarify this???????

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They said mud map was compatible with rooftop, may be it's if you have an original copy not a scanned paper map then calibrate it.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Drew the @ sign will only work if Maria is logged on to here using Motorculture. Not sure if she is? Better to quote her and we will get an email maybe?
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Drewboyaus (18th March 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Hey Drew the @ sign will only work if Maria is logged on to here using Motorculture. Not sure if she is? Better to quote her and we will get an email maybe?
    Ah, ok thanks Daz.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMap View Post
    All our maps are compatible with all of our apps. So once you have purchased maps you can use them on any MUDMAP app. This is because we store your map purchases on a personal account which allows you to port any maps on the app of your choice. Mud Map is also compatible with rooftop.
    So as per my previous question, will MudMaps2 import the .qct files (VicMap topo and Rooftops) from the MemoryMap/Hema App that I am currently using? This is the format all my maps are in. If I am going to change I am not keen on forking out another $150 on top of the App to re-purchase maps I already have.....

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Drew they do not directly transfer over. I have tried. They have a converter you can download but it didn't seem to accept the QCT file type. I'll give it a better go tonight.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMap View Post
    Hey Mudski,

Yes you can buy any additional maps you want via our online map store store them you your personal MUDMAP account and download them via your device to use offline. Enjoy your Milo
    Still confused. Not hard...
    MudMap 2 I will get. But. I go on their website and I can't see anything Android. The MM2 page keeps directing me to the crapp store. Am I looking in the wrong place? Plus what else do I need? Detailed Vic High Country and, well pretty much detailed Vic and Maybe NSW later...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast