Howdy

Sorry for creating a new thread, but figured it's easier as I can't rename the other one ...

So locked and loaded on the dates: Friday 4th to Monday 7th March
www.landcruisermountainpark.com.au

There is shower and toilet facilities at the campsites - have a look at the map, however I was going to book us into the Gums campsite as the bloke who works there (Walter) told me that it is very flat so good for multiple spread out campsites ...

Attendees Confirmed (haven't listed kids nor names where I can't remember them!! lol):

1. Scott and Sandra (plus 4 kids) - Patrol and Jeep
2. Dave and Bec (plus 1 kid) - Patrol
3. David and Liz (plus 4 kids) - Patrol
4. Brett and Tash - BT50
5. Ryan (you bringing a mate, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, labradoodle, etc, ?? lol) - Patrol
6. Adam and a mate - Patrol
7. Tony (Benno) - Patrol

So that's about 12 people (plus kids) and 8 vehicles.

Still to confirm and/or get back to me:
1. Tony and ?? (and kids??) - Patrol
2. Tim and ?? (sorry mate, can't remember your missus' name - she can slap me!!) - Patrol
3. Cadbury and ?? - Patrol
4. Derek and ?? - wait for it ... Landcruiser!!!!!

And those below who I have PM'd or will do so today to remind them (some are new members so wouldn't have even seen the thread I guess):

1. andyc
2. coyote
3. cossy
4. jaxt
5. scrawn
6. lawnbowls (have you got his details Tim??)
7. b-4rd
8. MQ Mad
9. nanango
10. 07.coyote

I will PM them all tonight to suss interest.

Should be a cracker - not everyone is there for the whole time, but it's great that everyone is making an effort to get there at some point over the weekend. Top location, heaps of easy, moderate and extreme tracks - good fishing at the head of the Brisbane River (take the rods - we are!!) - huge open areas for any kids to run around in (all of ours are self managed/regulated when out at these places!!!! lol) - fresh water creeks for all and sundry to cool down in - and plenty of space in the campgrounds for everyone to have their own little piece of privacy away from the crowd for those "I just want to read a book and bludge moments" ... oh ... and space for a bloody big bonfire!!!!!!

Can't wait!!