Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry "Thanks, but farewell!"

G'evening folks,

Firstly, don't bite the farken messenger folks; i brought a tread to your attention today because of good forum people were sending me PM’s and phoning me with discontent of a certain individual. If i just ignored their concerns like a lot of people have done in the past and allowed them to leave, I would too would be like so many other sheeple.

I find it really disturbing that the actions of one individual can cause so many good forum members to leave. You want dick-heads, you can have them!

You have just farken lost me! I will only peruse this forum for information only. Now that makes three of us now leaving.

For the two years that I have been associated with the forum I had a fantastic time, I have met some really fantastic people whom I have a great friendship with and will continue to do so. My loyalty is with you and i will never desert you.

The farken thing that shits me the most, is that I am standing up for good members who are about to leave this forum because of one individual. I am sick and tired of certain people on this great forum who live their lives with their heads that far up there farken arseholes that there IQ level is that of their shoe size. They cannot handle the truth or constructive criticism; all they want to do is shoot the messenger.

I sincerely hope that those members out there that have a problem with a certain member come forward and express their feelings instead of laying dormant.

As a former soldier, I would hate to have “some of the members” on this forum watching my back in a shit fight.

Finally, thanks for the good times and you can shove the bad times where the sun don’t shine. RLI signing off!

Kind regards,

Paul formally known as RLI
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement