Ok. I have changed the upper arm measurment which should give more lateral support Later in the day I will hop under the ute and go over with the tape measure and do some double checking and see what I can come up with.

I dont reall want to have the lower links chassis mount lower then the chassis as the location is where I belly out on some of the big steps I usually drive on, so there is compromise #1 and a decent one really.

Back to the beginning of all this, I went so see an engineer in Geebung about getting my long arms, a torsion bar style swaybar and extended shock mounts engineered. Which he said I could do, but me being me got home and though if I can get this done why not a 4 link, and if I can get the shock towers done why not get rid of the spring perches and coil over the rear etc and it all started compounding from there as it does

Now incase I cannot get a 4 link legal my now second option is to go with the original option ( if that makes sense), and keep the long arms a swaybar and coil overs

So this leads me to another set of questions.

Panhard bar. I undestand that it determines the roll centre. But am I correct in saying that the higher the roll centre in relation to the COG means the shifting forces from cornering or offcamber need to be greater in order for it roll but inturn in say an offcamber situation high speed cornering less warning that you are about to roll over, and more body roll with a lower RC in relation to COG, and with a lower RC can the subsequent body roll be tuned out with good damping and sway bars?

Cheers