User Tag List

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged - Deleted "Other - Cars, Bikes & Parts."

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hay vrod ...........What sort of NISSAN is this ?????????????????/ hahahahahah
    HELL NO !!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a NISSAN wheel chock lol

Seriously though, good little cars if you are just looking for a runabout. You might want to put a price on it though

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah its a great little car, but we wanted something bigger and the missus likes GUs. Sounded good to me! So it is time for the Rav to go.

Oops forgot the price, hate it when ppl do that!! Thanks
    2002 ZD30 GU
    Surf quad cam V8 twin locked on 33s

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rav is sold, hmmm what to order first...
    2002 ZD30 GU
    Surf quad cam V8 twin locked on 33s

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carton of beer to celebrate whilst you decide what you are gunna get first!! LOL

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armadillo Camper For Sale.

"08" Armadillo Camper full offroad, 12ft tent, 8ft full width annexe with canvas annexe walls, large windows, led lght & 12 volt outlet in tent, rear kitchen with fully stocked pull out draws [4 people], 2 burner stove with griller on pullout shelf, 7 leaf outback rebound springpack, greasable shackles, led lights, twin 70 ltr tanks with 2 hand pumps, 2 foward storage boxes, front ally checkerplate box, twin jerry carriers, twin 4.5kg gas bottles & carriers, electric brakes with onboard controller, 20 amp steca solar regulator, anderson plug, 100 amp deep cycle battery, 12 volt plug near kitchen for fridge, twin rear stabilizer legs, rear pole carrier, large solid wheel heavy duty jockey wheel, 6 stud offroad wheels with at tyres, twin spares, assorted tarps & ground sheets & assorted camping gear going with camper. Pm me for further details. $9000 ono.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dark 1; 2nd March 2011 at 01:07 AM.
    Watch out there's a Poo "Yota" lurking in the shadows !

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuf 42 View Post
    "08" Armadillo Camper full offroad, 12ft tent, 8ft full width annexe with canvas annexe walls, large windows, led lght & 12 volt outlet in tent, rear kitchen with fully stocked pull out draws [4 people], 2 burner stove with griller on pullout shelf, 7 leaf outback rebound springpack, greasable shackles, led lights, twin 70 ltr tanks with 2 hand pumps, 2 foward storage boxes, front ally checkerplate box, twin jerry carriers, twin 4.5kg gas bottles & carriers, electric brakes with onboard controller, 20 amp steca solar regulator, anderson plug, 100 amp deep cycle battery, 12 volt plug near kitchen for fridge, twin rear stabilizer legs, rear pole carrier, large solid wheel heavy duty jockey wheel, 6 stud offroad wheels with at tyres, twin spares, assorted tarps & ground sheets & assorted camping gear going with camper. Pm me for further details. $9000 ono. all photos are too big for the forum so can email to anyone interested.
    I know I said no, but man ... you're making it tough!! LOL ... can you humor me and email the photos through please - I'll text you the address.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    I know I said no, but man ... you're making it tough!! LOL ... can you humor me and email the photos through please - I'll text you the address.
    Just berraged scotty with about 6gb of photos of the camper, i don't think he'll be on line much tonight.
    Watch out there's a Poo "Yota" lurking in the shadows !

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuf 42 View Post
    Just berraged scotty with about 6gb of photos of the camper, i don't think he'll be on line much tonight.
    I'm here brother - not sure it's worth the money now I've seen the snaps. For anyone else thinking about it, don't even bother ... not worth it.

Right, that should give me the time I need to save the dollars for that f'ing awesome trailer!!! LMFAO!!!

I love it - simple as that, question though, do the Tupperware containers in the kitchenette come with it? They are a perfect fit, and it would be a shame if they didn't! LOL

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    I'm here brother - not sure it's worth the money now I've seen the snaps. For anyone else thinking about it, don't even bother ... not worth it.

Right, that should give me the time I need to save the dollars for that f'ing awesome trailer!!! LMFAO!!!

I love it - simple as that, question though, do the Tupperware containers in the kitchenette come with it? They are a perfect fit, and it would be a shame if they didn't! LOL
    As the middle man in this deal, Yes they do as long as you agree to pay $9500 as agreed above!
    Getting Older Is Unavoidable, Growing Up Is Optional!

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast