Thread: So, they are going to bring back work for the dole

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    I had a good mate 20 years ago back at school. We finished school, me and other mates all got jobs, he applied fore the dole instantly. I saw him last year and guess what? He's still on it.
    That's crap but I'd rather he was on the dole than stealing my chit.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,298 Times in 6,438 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewboyaus View Post
    That's crap but I'd rather he was on the dole than stealing my chit.
    You think because someone is on the dole they dont steal? Not stereotyping just a general question...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,653 Times in 3,121 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tis a tough thing.
    You need to make aid accessible but try and weed out the blunders..
    I think it needs to be means tested for sure, and a fortnightly or monthly drug test aswell..
    If you make it to hard to get to penalize the minority who rout the system, a lot of genuine people will suffer..
    I think meal vouchers are a good thing, but again comes with complications..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think because someone is on the dole they dont steal? Not stereotyping just a general question...
    Not necessarily but I believe that it reduces the chances of someone being completely desperate.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    generally speaking we are talking about long term shit bags here not genuine unemployed so yes stereotyping is a good way of putting it sit at home smoking crap selling it and whatever else they do with all the time they have on their hands someone down the line is stealing shit to keep their shitbag lifestyle intact.kev
    07 crd,,bridgestone 697lt, 2.75 buedesert ex, SOLD theres a lot of my blood, sweat and money in that troll.

92 gq ti tb42efi my brothers gq extractors dual batteries brake controller uhf alloy bullbar SOLD with a heavy heart but gone to a nice young fella

13 y62 the beast that burbles

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol Kev. I was kinda thinking the same but was trying to be, erm, keep it nice. But yeah I here ya bud. Eff'ing frustrating it was when I saw old mate and he hadn't changed. He still blames everyone else for his problems, like he did at school over 20 years ago. Funny thing is he got his motorbike learners at 16, let it expire three maybe four time before I last saw him back then. I saw him not long ago and he still only has his bike learners. No car L's at all.... What a joke.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 Times in 3,170 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol Kev. I was kinda thinking the same but was trying to be, erm, keep it nice. But yeah I here ya bud. Eff'ing frustrating it was when I saw old mate and he hadn't changed. He still blames everyone else for his problems, like he did at school over 20 years ago. Funny thing is he got his motorbike learners at 16, let it expire three maybe four time before I last saw him back then. I saw him not long ago and he still only has his bike learners. No car L's at all.... What a joke.
    Do you think he might have an undiagnosed mental health issue? Or do you think he is just bludging?
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nah he's just a bludger.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123