Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick I need a Respirator

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick I need a Respirator

Currently heavily sedated with the missus at my bedside looking up my Super Statement to see how much I am worth if I should fall off the perch.

The reason for my predicament I had a wander down to the local Nissan Dealer to see if I could get a workshop manual for the new ute. They said yep and promptly told me there were 2 manauls one for the bod and one for the motor. Told me to take a seat offered me a coffee and got the receptionist with the low cut cleavage to get my coffee and then promptly told me the price $710.00 for one and $560.00 for the other.

I politely asked if this was a gee up while the receptionist was wiping the spilt coffee off my lap. They assured me it wasn't. I walked out the door in a daze and can't remember getting home. The last thing I remember before going to sleep was the missus with a big smile on her face while putting my super statement back in the folder.
    Last edited by Gary Vansleve; 8th January 2014 at 12:54 AM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gary Vansleve For This Useful Post:

Avo (9th January 2014), BigRAWesty (10th January 2014), Bloodyaussie (8th January 2014), Gecko17 (9th January 2014), Hodge (8th January 2014), jack (7th January 2014), MEGOMONSTER (7th January 2014), MudRunnerTD (7th January 2014), NissanGQ4.2 (10th January 2014), SonOf (9th January 2014), Wine_maker (17th January 2014), Woof (7th January 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grab a Haynes Manual, Gregorys, or similar from your local auto shop.

These are only around $40 .....

or download the manuals from the site here.

Mic
    Last edited by happygu; 7th January 2014 at 11:46 PM.
    GU PATROL 2011 Ti, with goodies...

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LMFAO!! I like you! Yeah mate grab the 1200page manual from here mate and then grab the supplements too. Download them to you iPad then feel free to go back into that dealer and show them how smart you are.

Lol
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Vansleve View Post
    Currently heavily sedated with the missus at my bedside looking up my Super Statement to see how much I am worth if I should fall off the perch.

The reason for my predicament I had a wander down to the local Nissan Dealer to see if I could get a workshop manual for the new ute. They said yep and promtly told me there were 2 manauls one for the bod and one for the motor. Told me to take a seat offered me a coffee and got the receptionist with the low cut cleavage to get my coffee and then promptly told me the price $710.00 for one and $560.00 for the other.

I politely asked if this was a gee up while the receptionist was wiping the spilt coffee off my lap. They assured me it wasn't. I walked out the door in a daze and can't remember getting home. The last thing I remember before going to sleep was the missus with a big smile on her face while putting my super statement back in the folder.
    This is one of the manuals from Nissan.
    ImageUploadedByMotorculture1389096523.601432.jpglol
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MEGOMONSTER For This Useful Post:

Gecko17 (9th January 2014), MudRunnerTD (8th January 2014)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Chuck here,
    This made me laugh thanks people starts my day well.
    My bike manuals all come from Haynes or off the etherer, $710 dollars would be like a kick between the knees, hope you have recovered.
    2012 GU Y61, Bull Bar, D/Lights, Alloy 1/2 rack, Warn winch, side steps,Snorkel, Remote coms / mobile & UHF,Dual batteries, set up for camper towing remote areas. nick name " Chuck "

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    This is one of the manuals from Nissan.
    ImageUploadedByMotorculture1389096523.601432.jpglol
    Hahaha this is the ZD30/CRD manual. Every page in there should be "Do not buy!" in large font print.
    2005 TD42TI

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Vansleve View Post

The reason for my predicament I had a wander down to the local Nissan Dealer to see if I could get a workshop manual for the new ute. They said yep and promptly told me there were 2 manauls one for the bod and one for the motor. Told me to take a seat offered me a coffee and got the receptionist with the low cut cleavage to get my coffee and then promptly told me the price $710.00 for one and $560.00 for the other.

Hahah thanks for the laugh Gary. Needed something like this after the last few days.
    2005 TD42TI

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... I had to read that twice to make sure I got it right. .

Does the manual come with a high class hooker for a week?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

Avo (9th January 2014), Gecko17 (9th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers
    Macca

Thanks
    Thanked 20,770 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure how they can even comprehend to charge that much.

If I got half that from every manual downloaded I would be on a tropical island now sipping piņa caladas!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast