Page 80 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joke Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An 80-year old man was having his annual checkup and the doctor asked him how he was feeling. "I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an eighteen year old bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day, he went out in a bit of a hurry, and he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun."

The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods, and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle."

"And do you know what happened?" the doctor queried.

Dumbfounded, the old man replied, "No."

The doctor continued, "The bear dropped dead in front of him!"

"That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must have shot that bear."

"That's kind of what I'm getting at," replied the doctor.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

fixer982 (17th August 2011), growler2058 (17th August 2011), Plasnart (18th August 2011), snicko (17th August 2011), Woof (17th August 2011)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Circle Of Life

At age 4...success is...not peeing in your pants.

At age 10...success is...making your own meals.

At age 12...success is...having friends.

At age 16...success is...having a drivers license.

At age 20...success is...having sex.

At age 35...success is...having money.

At age 50...success is...having money.

At age 60...success is...having sex.

At age 70...success is...having a drivers license.

At age 75...success is...having friends.

At age 80...success is...making your own meals.

At age 85...success is...not peeing in your pants.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

fixer982 (18th August 2011), growler2058 (18th August 2011), Plasnart (18th August 2011), snicko (18th August 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, and examined the baby,
    checked his weight, saw it was a little low,
    and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.

'Breast-fed,' she replied.

'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered.

She did.

He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded,
    and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said,
    'No wonder this baby is underweight, you don't have any milk.'

I know,' she said, 'I'm his Grandma,
    But I'm glad I came.'

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (18th August 2011), Plasnart (18th August 2011), snicko (18th August 2011), Woof (19th August 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A man was getting a haircut prior to a trip to Rome. He mentioned the trip to the barber who responded, "Rome? Why would anyone want to go there? It's crowded, dirty and full of Italians. You're crazy to go to Rome. So, how are you getting there?"

"We're taking TWA," was the reply. "We got a great rate!"

"TWA?" exclaimed the barber. "That's a terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are rude, and they're always late. So, where are you staying in Rome?"

"We'll be at the downtown International Marriott."

"That dump! That's the worst hotel in the city. The rooms are small, the service is surly and they're overpriced. So, whatcha doing when you get there?"

"We're going to go to see the Vatican and we hope to see the Pope."

"That's rich," laughed the barber. "You and a million other people trying to see him. He'll look the size of an ant. Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it."

A month later, the man again came in for his regular haircut. The barber asked him about his trip to Rome.

"It was wonderful," explained the man, "not only were we on time in one of TWA's brand new planes, but it was overbooked and they bumped us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a beautiful 28 year old stewardess who waited on me hand and foot. And the hotel - it was great! They'd just finished a $25 million remodeling job and now it's the finest hotel in the city. They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave us the presidential suite at no extra charge!"

"Well," muttered the barber, "I know you didn't get to see the Pope."

"Actually, we were quite lucky, for as we toured the Vatican, a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder and explained that the Pope likes to personally meet some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step into his private room and wait, the pope would personally greet me. Sure enough, five minutes later the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand! I knelt down and he spoke to me."

"Really?" asked the Barber. "What'd he say?"

"He said, 'Where'd you get the lousy haircut?'"

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

fixer982 (19th August 2011), growler2058 (19th August 2011), Woof (19th August 2011)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An avid duck hunter was in the market for a new bird dog. His search ended when he found a dog that could actually walk on water to retrieve a duck. Shocked by his find, he was sure none of his friends would ever believe him.

He decided to try to break the news to a friend of his, the eternal pessimist who refused to be impressed with anything. This, surely, would impress him. He invited him to hunt with him and his new dog.

As they waited by the shore, a flock of ducks flew by. they fired, and a duck fell. The dog responded and jumped into the water. The dog, however, did not sink but instead walked across the water to retrieve the bird, never getting more than his paws wet. This continued all day long; each time a duck fell, the dog walked across the surface of the water to retrieve it.

The pessimist watched carefully, saw everything, but did not say a single word.

On the drive home the hunter asked his friend, "Did you notice anything unusual about my new dog?"

"I sure did," responded the pessimist. "He can't swim."

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mcjah For This Useful Post:

fixer982 (19th August 2011), growler2058 (19th August 2011), nowoolies (24th August 2011), snicko (23rd August 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A married bloke was having an affair with his secretary.
    One day they went to her place and made love all arvo.
    Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The bloke hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his shoes and drove home.
    "Where have you been?" his wife demanded.
    "I can't lie to you," he replied, "I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon."
    She looked down at his shoes and said: "You lying ba5tard! You've been playing golf!"
    GU Series 4 Ti, 3.0 CRD Auto with extra bits

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bloke escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money, beer and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then goes into the bathroom.
    While the man is in the bathroom, the husband tells the wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years... I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which the wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay,thought you were cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey, I love you too!!"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fixer982 For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (19th August 2011), snicko (23rd August 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A man and his wife are having a baby. The time when the baby is due to arrive finally comes and the husband grabs his video camera and takes his wife to the hospital. When he get there the nurse start to do thier stuff. The man asks the nurses if there is anything he can do to help. The nurse relpies no please wait outside. After five minutes the man asks the same question and gets the same reply. this carrys on untill the baby is born and he asks the question again. This time the nurse replys if you want you can wash the baby. The new dad is thrilled at this suggestion and goes off to wash the baby. After a while the nurse returns to check on the dad. When she arrives she sees him with his finger in the baby nostrils moving the baby around like a boat. The nurse say that is not how you wash a baby. The dad replies: 'It is when the water is too hot!!'

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A magician worked on a cruise ship.

The audience was different each week so the magician did the same tricks over and over again.

There was only one problem: The captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to
    understand how the magician did every trick.

Once he understood, he started shouting in the middle of the show, "Look, It's not the same hat!"
    or, "Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table!" Or "Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?"

The magician was furious but couldn't do anything. It was, after all, the captain's parrot.

Then one stormy night on the Pacific, the ship sank, drowning almost all who were on board.
    The magician luckily found himself on a piece of wood floating in the middle of the sea,
    as fate would have it ... With the parrot.

They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word.

This went on for a day... And then 2 days. And then 3 days. Finally on the 4th day,
    the parrot could not hold back any longer and said...

"OK, I give up..... where's the bloody ship?

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

Bob (22nd August 2011), fixer982 (22nd August 2011), nowoolies (24th August 2011), snicko (23rd August 2011), Woof (21st August 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good one Growler, made my day mate.
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Page 80 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast