Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Toad View Post
    It did not taste like dog
    Ha ha, that means nothing.
    What they sometimes do is cook lots of turkey, then cook the dog in the turkey oil, that way it tastes like turkey, smells like turkey,
    and looks like turkey.
    Do you ever have the urge to chase cars or lift your leg near a tree??
    Cheers, the ferret.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to the ferret For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (1st January 2012)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the ferret View Post
    Ha ha, that means nothing.
    What they sometimes do is cook lots of turkey, then cook the dog in the turkey oil, that way it tastes like turkey, smells like turkey,
    and looks like turkey.
    Do you ever have the urge to chase cars or lift your leg near a tree??
    Cheers, the ferret.
    I do hahahahahahahahaa

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

patch697 (2nd January 2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nymphomaniac Convention

A man boarded an aircraft at London 's Heathrow Airport for New York , and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane.
    He realised she was heading straight toward his seat and bingo - she took the seat right beside him.

"Hello", he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded, "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really," he smiled, "what myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait."

"Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent.
    We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish."

Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!"

"Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rottodiver For This Useful Post:

fixer982 (3rd January 2012), growler2058 (3rd January 2012), GUtsy ute (3rd January 2012), NissanGQ4.2 (4th January 2012), ozzyboy (3rd January 2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A man says to his wife

" If i win tattslotto and give you half the money , will you leave me "?

She thinks about it for 2 seconds and says " yes i will "

" Good , here's $ 7.50 , now piss off !!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pete's GU3 For This Useful Post:

fixer982 (3rd January 2012), growler2058 (3rd January 2012), NissanGQ4.2 (4th January 2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mate won an xBox 360 in a work's raffle today.I offered to buy it off him for half
    price,to which he happily agreed & passed it over to me."Can I have my money then?" he said."What money?" I laughed."Well you said you'd buy it off me for half price" "Yeah,you paid nothing.Half of nothing is nothing.Cheers."
    A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A blonde woman named Britney finds herself in dire trouble.
    Her business has gone bust and she’s in serious financial straits.
    She’s so desperate that she decides to ask God for help.
    She begins to pray... ‘God, please help me. I’ve lost my business and if I don’t get some money, I’m going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the lotto.’
    Lotto night comes and she does not win.
    Britney again prays... ‘God, please let me win the lotto! I’ve lost my business, my house and now I’m going to lose my car.’
    Lotto night comes and Britney still has no luck.
    Once again, she prays... ‘Dear Lord, why have you forsaken me?? I’ve lost my business, my house, my car. My children are starving. I don’t often ask for help, and I have always been a good servant to you. PLEEEEASE just let me win the lotto this one time so I can get my life back in order.’
    Suddenly, there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open and Britney is confronted by the voice of God himself... ‘Britney, work with me on this. Buy a ticket.’
    A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is 6 afraid of 7 ?

Because 7 8 9

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A guy walks into a bar with an octopus. He sits the octopus down on a stool and tells everyone in the bar that this is a very talented octopus. He can play any musical instrument in the world. He hears everyone in the crowd laughing at him, calling him an idiot, etc. So he says that he will wager $50 to anyone who has an instrument that the octopus can't play.

A guy walks up with a guitar and sets it beside the octopus. The octopus starts playing better than Jimi Hendrix, just rippin' it up. So the man pays his $50. Another guy walks up with a trumpet. The octopus plays the trumpet better than Dizzie Gillespie. So the man pays his $50. Then a Scotsman walks up with bagpipes. He sits them down and the octopus fumbles with it for a minute and sits it down with a confused look.

"Ha!" the Scot says. "Can't you play it?"

The octopus looks up at him and says, "Play it? I'm going to screw it as soon as I figure out how to get its pajamas off."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to belzi82 For This Useful Post:

patch697 (6th January 2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a factory in Northern Minnesota which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys.
    The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms.
    Well, Jessica is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 am.
    The next day at 8:45 am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door.
    The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee.
    He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.
    The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor.
    When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up.
    At the end of the line stands Jessica surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo's.
    She has a roll of plush Red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles.
    The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs.
    The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter.
    After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Jessica .
    ‘I'm sorry,’ he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, ‘but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday...’
    ‘Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles.’

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belzi82 For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (4th January 2012), patch697 (5th January 2012)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN SCREAM IN BED..
    Put a dead mouse in her blankets.

Page 102 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast