Thread: Can your vehicle be identified

Beginner
    Originally from Scotland, now in Gippsland
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great tip, never thought about that before, i have never bothered blanking my rego on any photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    Heaps of people on the forum have stock vehicles, most of them would be 100% legal, don't break the law and most of the time you will be safe, although having a modified vehicle that complies to regulations is not a 100% guarantee you wont be defected.

But look, If you fit a 5 inch lift or 35s etc, and drive it around (or post pics on the net) then you are asking to get busted, pretty simple really, lets not sugar coat it, you know it is breaking the law, so don't cry if you get done, its your own fault, even if someone else alerted the authorities to your illegal vehicle mods, while id never dob someone in myself, I honestly don't feel sorry for anyone in that situation, as I know they made a clear choice to knowingly break the law, meanwhile, the rest of us law abiding citizens are stuck with a 2" lift , 33s and front a rear sway bars
    Thank you.

Life is a lot clearer, now. lol.

Take care and stay legal out there.

Rossco
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678